New SSF Gear

Thanks a ton, Ron. That's a little too long I think. Any ideas on shorts that may have a little shorter inseam?

The Underhooks are shorter. The rest of the ones I carry the inseams are all about the same.

www.SSFgear.com

Hey ron.
can you take a pic of the back of the shorts aswell for your website.. Thanks.

Did you say the white shorts will only be in the same design as the ones you have now? Or will you also have white shorts in new design comming out? And when can we get some pics?

I am waiting for the new shorts! I bought some Guinness (the beer) board shorts on ebay to tide me over. lol

Pics commin anytime soon ron? Im really interested in the new white ones.

When will they arrive?

Ron any idea when you will be getting the long sleeve ssf rash guard i love the short one

We are having black long sleeve SSF rashguards made right now and they will be pretty low key. They are going to be all black but with a white strip running down the arms with a small SSF Power Fist logo on the upper arm. Looks like an Adidas long sleeve t-shirt.

www.SSFgear.com

No more re-stock on the short sleeved rashguards? Those look really nice, but nothing is left in med. Those hoodies have me curious too, I thought they would be coming in red as well. Black and Black/Grey only?

Back