New SSF Gear

b0b

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Ron,

When is the new stuff coming out? I am specifically interested in the fight shorts and Gis.

The hoodies will be in the states on Jan 6th. The gis and shorts are scheduled to be here mid Feb. The new shorts will be killer. Thanks for asking Bob.

www.SSFgear.com

Thanks for the update, can't wait for the shorts.

I want to see the gis. Will you have those in blue as well Ron?

Any of the shorts gonna be white, or white with black? Seems like a lot of people here would like that kind of thing. I think there were a lot of requests for white sprawls way back.

Funny you should ask, there will be some white with black stictching and the logo will be silver/grey.
The white ones will look like the black ones I have out now. I just need some to hold me over until the new ones arrive (they are very Inspirt in design).

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Funny you should ask, there will be some white with black stictching and the logo will be silver/grey.
The white ones will look like the black ones I have out now. I just need some to hold me over until the new ones arrive (they are very Inspirt in design).

www.SSFgear.com
Well I hope you get some in the smaller sizes then. :D
Can't wait.

Now lets see you get some more of those rash guards in and the gel gloves like Truth.

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com
Oooh, that sounds nice. Gonna check those out.

cheesesteak said:
does this include half sizes?

28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, .....

will the price stay the same?

No but with the elastic band and draw string you should be set.

www.SSFgear.com

I'm looking forward to checking out the shorts Ron :D

Ron,

What's the length of the inseam on the size 35 or 36 shorts? I'm 5'6" with some girth, i want to make sure they don't hang down to my ankles. Thanks

Back