New SPRAWL short is here!

Camo is a fad, but people dig it so i can see why they make it, it is def a request colour/pattern

And some of us have been wearing Camo since before it was a fad! I just thought that i should point that out:icon_chee

I ordered the camo ones today since I want some shorts I can wear around and also grapple in.

I'll give a review once them come in

Anybody got these? Is it best to buy a size down like normal Sprawls? I see these advertised in small, medium and large, woud small be best for 32" waist

Camo is a fad, but people dig it so i can see why they make it, it is def a request colour/pattern

And some of us have been wearing Camo since before it was a fad! I just thought that i should point that out:icon_chee

Seems to be a bit more than just a fad. It's been 'in' for quite a while now and doesn't seem to be any less popular than before.

I didn't care for camo in the when I was lil. I felt if you weren't in the army you didn't have any business wearing it. But eventually it grew on me and now I like it. I wore the first pair of camo shorts I got until they were falling apart.

Back