Media New song for Just Bleed Animals!!!

I appreciate the effort and applaud the work that goes into stuff like this..

Its kinda catchy .. i could see it being used for MMA/JBG highlight montage... Has that feel ..

That i gotta put on my tapout sweater and watch Ultimate knockouts.. feel to it...

U know what im saying?
Fucking hell I was drunk as fuck again when I posted this. bahahaa

But thank you, Shermano. This was written on the spot and my drummer bailed out on me at the last minute. The "drummer" is actually our guitar tech ahaha

As a drummer myself I had the same thoughts! But yeah nothing wrong with that, still kudos to him for getting in there. Overall, sweet studio and the sound is good, keep rocking 🤘
He's right. That "drummer" is our guitar tech. Drummer dude bailed out on us at the last minute. We won't be able to get back in the studio for a while so we had to make the most of our time.

BLUF: I need a song that makes me want to fight.

Sounds too slow -- energy draining instead of elevating.

Hit the gas! Bring in a mosh pit crew -- keep turning up the speed and intensity until you achieve the desired pace of activity and level of violence.

Also, needs a "Sherdog" callout.
I totally agree. We are not really a metal band. More like grunge or dirty, slovenly, sludge rock.

The drummer seems like a beginner. It’s like he’s afraid of hitting the drums, especially the cymbals. The beat is kinda shaky and the repeating of the basic snare fills.. Hnnggh.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Everyone starts somewhere and you only learn by playing and practicing more. Maybe he wasn’t a drummer at all

<mma4>

I’d like the song to be more sledgehammer-y!
haha I agree!

The dude who played drums here is actually our guitar tech. We've been playing clubs for a bit with an actual drummer promoting our shit and all that, and we'd booked some studio time for our next record. I wrote this on the spot while waiting for the drummer to show up. He didn't. Sound engineer was on the clock so we just decided "fuck it" and let Sunday the guitar tech bang clumsily on the drums for the next hour. haha

Needless to say we will be re-recording this with a real drummer.

I don't fucking know why I shared this last night, Shermano.

Another Drunken Meat Fist perhaps.

no refrain? at least for a moment in a song, you let the bass float. the drummer i think just recently learn.
The drummer is actually our guitar tech, as I explained to the other Shermano here.
And there's a bass solo there after the second chorus.
And yeah it sucks we're gonna re-record it soon. haha

@Dirty Frank you guys rock!!

Sherbros:
AXGUS2x.gif
haha Thank you @giovanni_ss

Back