Media New song for Just Bleed Animals!!!

I appreciate the effort and applaud the work that goes into stuff like this..

Its kinda catchy .. i could see it being used for MMA/JBG highlight montage... Has that feel ..

That i gotta put on my tapout sweater and watch Ultimate knockouts.. feel to it...

U know what im saying?

“the animals.” how fitting! indeed it sounds like a dying animal.

Hit the studio 2 weeks back and I wrote this song with the Gaza brouhaha and UFC Just Bleed adherents in mind! ANIMALS!!!

@Dirty Frank you guys rock!!

Sherbros:
AXGUS2x.gif

Not exactly my style, but I appreciate any new music these days that has real instruments and vocals instead of autotuned crap with a background beat/tune that any 13-year old could make with an app. Thanks for sharing.

This gave me CTE.

Keep doing your thing though, don't let random strangers from the internet demotivate you, given the opportunity, we are all assholes.

no refrain? at least for a moment in a song, you let the bass float. the drummer i think just recently learn.

The drum beat didn't fit at all tbh.
The drummer seems like a beginner. It’s like he’s afraid of hitting the drums, especially the cymbals. The beat is kinda shaky and the repeating of the basic snare fills.. Hnnggh.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Everyone starts somewhere and you only learn by playing and practicing more. Maybe he wasn’t a drummer at all

<mma4>

I’d like the song to be more sledgehammer-y!

BLUF: I need a song that makes me want to fight.

Sounds too slow -- energy draining instead of elevating.

Hit the gas! Bring in a mosh pit crew -- keep turning up the speed and intensity until you achieve the desired pace of activity and level of violence.

Also, needs a "Sherdog" callout.

The drummer seems like a beginner. It’s like he’s afraid of hitting the drums, especially the cymbals. The beat is kinda shaky and the repeating of the basic snare fills.. Hnnggh.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Everyone starts somewhere and you only learn by playing and practicing more. Maybe he wasn’t a drummer at all

<mma4>

I’d like the song to be more sledgehammer-y!
As a drummer myself I had the same thoughts! But yeah nothing wrong with that, still kudos to him for getting in there. Overall, sweet studio and the sound is good, keep rocking 🤘

Sounds like a ton of mid-years Nirvana influence, there. Which I'm completely OK with.

Good work, Shermano and Shermano's Bandmatos.

Back