New Ringside IMF?

I tried them and was not very impressed. I like the original IMFs a little better. The old ones are a bit larger in the pocket and feel (IMO) more protective. BTW they are 1/2 the price tag of the PRO ones.

I just copped these gloves and that's exactly how I felt. These new IMF's are more compact, so they feel a lot less protective when blocking; and unlike what the video says, they require a lot of break-in time. They're hard and will make your hands hurt for a while. I already have a few broken knuckles, so these gloves definitely didn't feel too good on my hands the first few times using them.

I just copped these gloves and that's exactly how I felt. These new IMF's are more compact, so they feel a lot less protective when blocking; and unlike what the video says, they require a lot of break-in time. They're hard and will make your hands hurt for a while. I already have a few broken knuckles, so these gloves definitely didn't feel too good on my hands the first few times using them.

If you are boxing with broken knuckles, it is hard to take anything you say about boxing seriously.

That being said, my new IMFs felt broken in out of the box...however, maybe that is because i have the heritage ones.

If you are boxing with broken knuckles, it is hard to take anything you say about boxing seriously.

That being said, my new IMFs felt broken in out of the box...however, maybe that is because i have the heritage ones.

You must be new to combat sports. I've been boxing since I was a tot... broken knuckles ain't a thing, boy. Simmer down.

These new IMF's are more compact, so they feel a lot less protective when blocking
To be fair this can be a positive for a lot of people. Makes them more like competition gloves so you won't have a false sense of security in your guard.

To be fair this can be a positive for a lot of people. Makes them more like competition gloves so you won't have a false sense of security in your guard.

Yeah, I was just saying that for anyone who relies on bigger gloves for that reason. I actually like gloves more compact like that. I don't have big hands at all, so these fit me better than my old Title revolution gel gloves did, and are a lot better on my wrist. They feel lighter too. Them Title gel gloves always felt heavier, even if they're both 16oz.

You must be new to combat sports. I've been boxing since I was a tot... broken knuckles ain't a thing, boy. Simmer down.

To engage in this pissing contest, I have over 20 years of martial arts experience. I also have a very strong biological science background am applying to medical school in a few months. I was also the head coach of a high-school team for 4 years and assistant coached a Jr. Nation/Olympic team.

Since you have been boxing with a broken knuckle you seriously need to learn basic sports medicine. Any AT, PT, or MD will tell you that what you are doing is dangerous and counter productive for maintaining hand dexterity. It is time to add science into your training before you hurt yourself or worse someone else. I hope to god you treat head and neck trauma with more respect.

Hey Mark9 - We don't have a set date, but they'll be air shipped in this winter for sure.
Since we've already launched the Velcro Training Glove (HSG), I'd like to give everyone a chance to see the Lace.

2cymrux.jpg

Thanks,
Nate

Any update on these being available? I imagine the leather loops wouldn't be like cheese graters in the clinch like the standard ones, but I don't see them on the site.

According to the Ringside CS not earlier than in mid July.
Haven't heared anything but good. Well, of course even the leather loops are not the smoothest thing, but not so bad.

Last edited:
Any update on these being available? I imagine the leather loops wouldn't be like cheese graters in the clinch like the standard ones, but I don't see them on the site.

Hey guys, the lace up training gloves and Pro fight gloves (both colorways) are set to land on May 14th. They will be available for purchase no later than the 16th. We know it's been a wait and are also very excited to have them in house!

Nate

Hey guys, the lace up training gloves and Pro fight gloves (both colorways) are set to land on May 14th. They will be available for purchase no later than the 16th. We know it's been a wait and are also very excited to have them in house!

Nate

Your CS is a bit strange then... :)

Your CS is a bit strange then... :)

Lol...this is getting ridiculous. isn't it :icon_lol:

I don't know what to say about that guys, I'm the product designer, and my team may have a little more insight on this situation. We obviously don't want to cause confusion, unfortunately that's what happened, our apologies for that.

Nate

Last edited:
Nate, you brought great news! May instead of July is far better than July instead of May :)
Thank you mate!

Yeah we're not complaining...the earlier the better...

Shihtzu maybe the guy you talked to was thinking of the Invicto line...because i know thats coming in july

Shihtzu maybe the guy you talked to was thinking of the Invicto line...because i know thats coming in july

I am afraid "to think" is the last verb I would use there...
I clearly told him "Heritage", moreover I asked why in July if they expected them in February? I could hardly expect Invicto in February (or actually at all), my crystal ball was stolen...

Back