New Ringside IMF?

its the same as the combat sports imf glove thats been out for a while.

That is the new IMF Tech Glove from Ringside and it is a totally different model than the TG3E we sell for Combat Sports. The list of changes would be as follows:
1. The Ringside has a thicker foam padding over the knuckle traditionally used in boxing gloves. The boxing gloves designed for Combat Sports have moved to a sleeker version with less padding and then weight is added to the wrist.
2. The Ringside is 100% Leather, Combat Sports is 50/50
3. The Ringside model has a very solid back wrist pad, Combat Sport is soft and flexible.
4. Ringside also offers a lace closure option which is the best lacing system to ever be put on a boxing glove. The laces glide easily though the nylon loops taking of the hassle out of what used to be a pain in the ass. These are the premier gloves in boxing, and I would put them up against any other glove in the industry. Believe it or not we will be releasing another line late next week that will be EVEN BETTER.
Thanks,
Darrin

...4. Ringside also offers a lace closure option which is the best lacing system to ever be put on a boxing glove. The laces glide easily though the nylon loops taking of the hassle out of what used to be a pain in the ass...
Brilliant. Coaches everywhere will thank you for that.

I have a (typical Thai boxer's) question: How abrasive are the nylon loops to the face neck, and ears, compared with the traditional lacing system? Did your R&D guys give each other a good face-rubbing with the new gloves?

Brilliant. Coaches everywhere will thank you for that.

I have a (typical Thai boxer's) question: How abrasive are the nylon loops to the face neck, and ears, compared with the traditional lacing system? Did your R&D guys give each other a good face-rubbing with the new gloves?

It looks horrible for clinch training. It will act like a cheese grater.

Ringside should give out a pair for someone to review, when the new batch arrives. From my experience with the company, 120$ is pushing it when you think about their prior glove quality.

That being said if they review well I would get a pair, but they have to be equal quality to Reyes, which can be found for the same price range.

damn, those heritage gloves are expensive. What motivation is there for someone to take a gamble of $200 on gloves that have 0 reviews and are so much more expensive than the rest of Ringside's line?

They could be amazing but for $200 they would need to be and any potential buyer is basically going in blind

damn, those heritage gloves are expensive. What motivation is there for someone to take a gamble of $200 on gloves that have 0 reviews and are so much more expensive than the rest of Ringside's line?

They could be amazing but for $200 they would need to be and any potential buyer is basically going in blind

I agree, with Ringside being known as an economical, it seems strange they would drop such an expensive line; I guess with the new IMFs they are raising the prices on everything.

I agree, with Ringside being known as an economical, it seems strange they would drop such an expensive line; I guess with the new IMFs they are raising the prices on everything.

I'll just wait six month until they are on a discount/close-out sale :)

tbh I wouldnt be surprised if their price was greatly reduced in the next 6 months, like what I presume mustve happened to something like the Fighting Sports range from Title

The new gloves are a bit 'busy' for my tastes - I like the look of their last IMF's (which I'm gonna grab in a few weeks or so). Those Heritage line focus mitts look lovely.

The new gloves are a bit 'busy' for my tastes - I like the look of their last IMF's (which I'm gonna grab in a few weeks or so). Those Heritage line focus mitts look lovely.

they remind me a lot of the Title Black Focus Mitts.

they remind me a lot of the Title Black Focus Mitts.

I had to look this up, and they do appear similar. Then again, how many different designs are their for focus mitts.

Back