New rankings WTF!

How is Aldo ranked 8th at BW when he never won a fight there?

There are lots of intangible factors at work here. Wasn't Cain in the top rankings for like 2 years while inactive?

Two wrongs don't make a right. You should have learned that as a child.

Two wrongs don't make a right. You should have learned that as a child.
The whole rankings have been a quagmire for a while, they will have a rule like "must fight in that weight class with in a year" but clearly defy it. I think there is no question that the UFC having such a death grip over media credentials means that journalists will do their bidding and arrange things to help their promotion. Diaz was ranked #5 or some shit at LW when he was fighting Mas and Pettis, tho he hadn't won at LW for ages.

I think if they just said this is who I subjectively think the best is at that weight class if any fighter were to fight there, it would prevent controversy. I've always felt that when you had a phenom Jon Jones type fighter or Khabib that they should be ranked higher then the #10 or #9 spot they get. Just MHO tho.

Why is Donald STILL ranked #5 LW?!
He's on a 3 fight skid with two first round KO's and not a single strike landed in his last fight.
UFC Propaganda machine wants casuals to think Conor just beat #5.
Other interesting bits:
- Pettis is no longer in the top 15.
- Islam moved up from 15 to 14, and Hernandez dropped from 14 to 15, even though neither of them fought last weekend
Basically if they swap Islam and Cowboy's rankings it will look about right.
View attachment 714965 View attachment 714967 View attachment 714969

I am 100 percent in agreement with you about Cowboy Cerrone.

Guys on multiple W streaks like Felder (5 & 1) Hooker (6 & 1) Ferreira (6 W's) Islam (6 W's) Do Bronx (6 W's) should have easily moved ahead of fighters who are on L streaks like Cowboy (3 L's) & Iaquinta (1 & 3)

Dana has his own agenda:
*timestamped

Cool gif - he learned from that to stick with Abdulmanap's plan and since then he's been on a 6-fight win streak - 4th longest of current LW active fighters.

I get that all the time on the Masvidal hate threads. "Masvidal beat 3 cans" "look at this gif of Wonderboy"
Fighters who win fights should be rewarded

How exactly are you applying a fight at FW from 2014 to the 2020 LW rankings?

Dustin is 9-2-1 NC at LW in the UFC since that last FW fight.
Conor has a 1-1 record at LW in the UFC. He is 2-1 at WW against fellow LWs so even if you count those in his record he is 3-2. Also Dustin beat Joe Duffy who beat Conor with Ease.

See how that works.

Record vs record in the UFC at LW Dustin has an 82% win rate.
Conor is 50 % or counting the WW fights vs LWs he is at 60%.
Conor should be ranked well back in the LW ranks since he has so few wins (All 1 at LW).
Dustin's two best wins, Max and Eddie, are both guys Conor already ROFLSTOMPED years ago and softened them up for him.

Cownboy easily beat ragin al who is at 9.
I think cowboy would beat felder too so no 5 seems correct.

Cowboy has lost 3 in a row, Ragin Al is 1 & 3 in his last 4
Felder is 5 & 1 in his last 6.

[<diva4} Dana is the only one who is authorized to move around fighters in the ranking based off personal feelings<{danayeah}>

Dustin's two best wins, Max and Eddie, are both guys Conor already ROFLSTOMPED years ago and softened them up for him.
Dustin beat Max Feb 4th, 2012
Conor beat Max Aug 17th, 2013

Turns out you aren't even good at Trolling.
Also Gathje would be Dustin's best win.

Dustin beat Max Feb 4th, 2012
Conor beat Max Aug 17th, 2013

Turns out you aren't even good at Trolling.
Also Gathje would be Dustin's best win.
LOL everyone look at this noob that has no idea Dustin and Max HAD A REMATCH!......FOR A BELT! LMAO

He's on a 3 fight skid with two first round KO's and not a single strike landed in his last fight.

Other interesting bits:

- Islam moved up from 15 to 14, and Hernandez dropped from 14 to 15, even though neither of them fought last weekend

Actually Cowboy has only beat a non top 10 Al so he wasn’t a top 5 when he fought Tony orJustin either.

his last win at 155 was in 2016.

Give a fuck about the rankings when you can get a title shot off the back of a 1 fight win streak, or 0 fight win streak in some cases

So then we need a fight

Islam The Overrated Makhachev vs Alexander Hernandez

Alexander will destroy him

LOL everyone look at this noob that has no idea Dustin and Max HAD A REMATCH!......FOR A BELT! LMAO
But you are the noob who didn’t know that Dustin beat max before Conor and was the one who softened him up for McG.

Again you aren’t remotely good at Trolling.

Conor should be ahead of peahead Dustin tbh. He starched him with ease. And he did better against Khabib

Dont @ me angry bois
giphy.gif

Cerrone should be further down.

Do Bronx should be higher, he's been on a pretty good win streak. Hope he beats Kevin Lee.

This dude is probably the worst troll on here atm. Absolutely obsessed with someone that hasn't fought anyone of note and running away from Fighter Kevin Lee. If only you had something more purposeful to be getting on with you instead

Other interesting bits:

Please get off Islam's jock dude

So then we need a fight

Islam The Overrated Makhachev vs Alexander Hernandez

Alexander will destroy him
Nah, Islam would tool Hernandez. I don't think anyone outside of the top 10 has anything for Islam honestly.

Back