(New Pic) Conor looking big, awesome shoulders!

I'm always suspicious about guys with tiny shredded waists + big traps and delts.

But he's "not on no steroids!!! waht are you TALKING about!!"

TS =

g7IsB.gif

2749764-4639064144-randy.jpg

whats awkward is some of you are joking about jerking off to him but some of you are not. I doubt the straight users realize they are in a mosh pit with homos.

Damn. He must have been really starving himself to stay at 145. Even his frame is huge. A natural LW-WW who just needs to grow into his frame.
He's Deffo suited to LW, he has been stuck on a paleo diet for the last few years in order to make 145, not sure how he gets back to 145 now.

Last edited:
He's Deffo suited to LW, he has been stick on a paleo diet for the last few years in order to make 145, not sure how he gets back to 145 now.
He could do it I guess, but I don't see it happening unless he loses before winning the LW belt.

ehh...what now? don't see anything but if he is training to get HYOOGE then stop that shit. nobody needs to be big to muscle around nate fucking diaz. just focus on fucking sparring and cardio for gods sake

Damn. He must have been really starving himself to stay at 145. Even his frame is huge. A natural LW-WW who just needs to grow into his frame.
So you admit he was killing himself to make 145 because he was too afraid to fight guys his own size? I agree with you. If he has 6 fights at LW or higher I think he goes .500 at best.

looks about tree fiddy .

His body is fuckin insane,but this thread is still pretty gay.

Back