(New Pic) Conor looking big, awesome shoulders!

OZfeFJX.gif
What did that Dev really say in that gif?? :)

I like nate as a fighter, I think it could be his fight, almost rather easy. If the mma gods keep shining on conor like they do, nate is in trouble. My brain says nate is the bigger guy, fought bigger guys, has good boxing and a solid ground game and if he gets into conor's head durning the fight, it could be nates. My thoughts are conor is goin to wrestle nate tire him out abit, establish top control and gnp till a tko stoppage. Is this a 3 or 5 rd fight?

Have wee ever seen a fighter in the UFC before jump up 2 divisions in less than 3 months?

Seems insane.

Where's his test results?

I just don't see how he's supposed to be as fast and fluid with all this muscle, let alone faster like his coach claims. Most of the fast and slick strikers are more lanky or thin. You don't see Johnny Hendricks or Shane Carwin pulling matrix moves.

People accusing him of steroids don't know he's a natural lightweight? If he can make weight in fw he can do whatever he wants. Blame the weight cutting rules.

Dat Lambo lookin' clean as fuk.

Damn. Awesome pic. Great size. Looks thick. Solid. Tight. Can't wait to see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight he can get.

Lmao- I thought the ts went pretty gay with the shoulders comment, but you flew past him in a pink Cadillac with YMCA blasting on the stereo, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back