NEW Koral Light GI V2 2010

you never EEEEVVVVERRR put your gi in the dryer. The only exception to do that is if you need to shrink once or twice to make it fit your size. I think that the lightweight gis are more likely to shrink a lot, the rubber collar will shrivel up, and get some damage on the fabric. But then again its your first gi, so lesson learned for you

I always put all my Gi's in the drier after I wash them. Never once had a problem with a messed up lapel or rips, holes etc.

I just don't dry on super hot temperature.

Finally JJPG.com got back to me. All they told me is that they are still waiting on Koral. That was no surprise but whatever. What was bothering me is that they ignored five to six emails and over month later finally respond back. Now they say they talk to the head guy of JJPG.com to see what is going on. Then they said they will get back to me shortly which has me worried as that's how they ended their last email like month ago. I am worried I am getting the run around or that they seem to complacent that they have done there part. Does not seem they are making much of an effort to get details on what is going on with Koral. I think what troubles me most is lack of concern or urgency they have on situation. They pretty much told me a month ago that I could no longer use my Gi and lucky for them I am back at school.

Anyone have a better option of gi dealer to deal with then Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear.

I am not blaming them for the wait on Koral or that the gi is starting fall part. I just don't care for there lack of professionalism manner. Furthermore, I am annoyed of lack of courtesy to responding to e-mails because I find it funny when I was trying to buy gi and asking them questions they were on top of it but now not so much.

Hey guys I'm thinking about asking my family for the koral light gi for christmas and I have a quick question.

I'm 5'8 165 lbs and I'm not sure whether I should go with the A2 or A1. I don't have the longest arms or legs, I'm pretty compact. I've had a A2 Koral Classic before which was super baggy on me, the sleeves would reach all the way down to my knuckles after rolling. I tried to shrink my A2 but that didn't help too much, so I just ended up selling it to a friend.

I'm leaning towards the A1 but any input is appreciated!

Hey Eric, I'm 5'6" and 145lbs and the A1 is a perfect fit for me (actually my blue is perfect, the white's sleeves shrank and are now too short), so I think you'd struggle with an A1.

James

Hey guys I'm thinking about asking my family for the koral light gi for christmas and I have a quick question.

I'm 5'8 165 lbs and I'm not sure whether I should go with the A2 or A1. I don't have the longest arms or legs, I'm pretty compact. I've had a A2 Koral Classic before which was super baggy on me, the sleeves would reach all the way down to my knuckles after rolling. I tried to shrink my A2 but that didn't help too much, so I just ended up selling it to a friend.

I'm leaning towards the A1 but any input is appreciated!

Go with the A2

I'm 6'1 170 and comfortably wear an A2 Light (and MKM).

Back