NEW; journalist says Conor will fight at 196. Keep an eye on Nate Diaz

Sweet summer child.

How I wish I could be you.

Just go back to sleep, it's all a bad dream. Dream my child...Dream of a different tomorrow. Dream of RDA vs McGregor, shhhh sleep shhhhhh

What's that all about? I'm not livin on the internet.

Nate would most definitely get caught for marijuana but this fight can still change his bum life. Conor would wreck him btw.

Booooo!!!

Booooo!!

I don't think I'll be tuning in at all, not interested in Nate getting smacked around and talking trash during the fight thinking he's getting points and winning the round

This isn't hitting anything above 600k
And how did McGregor-Mendes do? Dude, it's the McGregor show. People will watch because of McGregor.

And how did McGregor-Mendes do? Dude, it's the McGregor show. People will watch because of McGregor.
Rory vs Lawler was huge, just that would have done around 300k

Rory vs Lawler was huge, just that would have done around 300k
Rory vs Lawler was indeed huge to the hardcore fan base, but it is the casuals that pay the bills. The casuals wanted Conor.

I doubt it'll happen. I'm not a Diaz fan but it'd be interesting to see how those two respond to each other

Wasnt aldo training for this reason? Will ufc give him the fight though?

Wasnt aldo training for this reason? Will ufc give him the fight though?
Probably because the idea of McGregor, who currently is too damn big to make the cut to 145 in 11 days, fighting an established 155er that he has never fought before is more appealing than him fighting someone debuting at 155 who was recently humiliated by McGregor in front of MILLIONS.

Nate via sub RD2

DANA-WHITE-UFC-TUF-16-POST-PRESS-478x270.jpg

I think it will be Nate - no KO power, no takedown other than pulling guard and Conner should be too quick for him standing.

Cool fight.....only 11 days of trash talk between those too..shame that.
I agree. This fight needs at least 1 month of buildup so we can see some shit talking. If Nate steps in we at least need 2 press conference to hear them out.

Nate, Cerrone, Pettis or Alvarez would be fine replacements.. Though Ferguson would be a fun fight too, but does not carry the name yet.

Wonderboy, Condit, Rory or Woodley would be fun at 170.. Though I think they would do Lawler if he took a fight at WW.

Back