NEW; journalist says Conor will fight at 196. Keep an eye on Nate Diaz

Booooo!!!

Booooo!!

I don't think I'll be tuning in at all, not interested in Nate getting smacked around and talking trash during the fight thinking he's getting points and winning the round

This isn't hitting anything above 600k

If Nate derails the Conor hype train I will shit my pants. Literally. I am wearing cheap sweats for that fight.

I'm rooting for Cerrone here. I think it would be fun, those two going at it.

If that's the case I guess it would be a good thing we're not having months of build up. Imagine all the altercations there would be press conference will be epic though ...and a whole Lotta eff bombs

no, we`re just creating threads with replacement fights for the fun of it
oke, thx mr know it all. I didn't check the internet today, except for sherdog, and there's nothing on the frontpage yet

Did you miss the 17 threads on the first page?

This was the only threat suggesting RDA is out on the right side of the homepage. So yeah

cerrone is in shape, they will probably choose nate

Wont he have the mandatory medical lay off in between fights?
Last time he fought Bendo 14 days after a fight as well, so it could be possible. Apparently Cowboy's management is talking to the UFC.

oke, thx mr know it all. I didn't check the internet today, except for sherdog, and there's nothing on the frontpage yet

This was the only threat suggesting RDA is out on the right side of the homepage. So yeah
cant take a joke, brah

All Conor haters better show respect to the KING if he still fights.

I hope Nate takes the fight, have it be at welterweight or a catchweight . Waaay more exciting that a dos anjos fight.

Wait, what??? I'm I missing something? Is RDA out?
Sweet summer child.

How I wish I could be you.

Just go back to sleep, it's all a bad dream. Dream my child...Dream of a different tomorrow. Dream of RDA vs McGregor, shhhh sleep shhhhhh

Makes sense. Diaz doesn't deserve this fight so yeah, business as usual.

Now Diaz is one tall dude for Conor to fight, could present some interesting problems, hope he can make 55

god damn it. Good thing Holly is on this card. I have absolutely no desire to see Nate Diaz fight.

cant take a joke, brah

yes I can. Just answering a joke with a joke. Just sayin I didn't check the internet, and this was the first threat I saw. I was kind of shocked about that, so didn't bother to further look it up before commenting. ;)

Back