New Inspirit Compe

Cpl. Hicks

White Belt
Reaction score
The new Compe models are up

INSPIRIT fighters official website

I really like their designs but their new pricing (for Spec models as well) makes them a bit to expensive. Their nice shipping policy/cost usually made up for having slightly higher prices than their US counteparts but it's hard to justify paying 65USD for shorts:icon_sad:

$65 is a bit high but theres no tax and they ship internationally in 4 days

i like these
bin080411185650007.jpg

I have a pair of those white spec fight shorts. I really like them a lot. Really nice shorts. I mostly use them for Muay Thai, I prefer sprawls for grappling.

The best inspirit shorts are the ones Ishida wore when he fought gomi.

3265-GomiIshida020Pride2006NYE.jpg

those look really cool

the thing with inspirit though--is they sell out really fast and never re stock stuff --they just move on to new designs very quick

I must have those Ishida ones. That is one of the best color designs i've ever seen.

those look really cool

the thing with inspirit though--is they sell out really fast and never re stock stuff --they just move on to new designs very quick

Yeah man, i honestly don't know why they do that.

Here are some more pics :

vlcsnap6420778wf4.png

vlcsnap6419244ug5.png

vlcsnap6419156vl2.png

Also, Kawajiri had a pretty sick rising sun design on his inspirit shorts from the same night :

vlcsnap6432435iq7.png

These are all from the shockwave 2006 event.

yeah wakama--- and they always have it in the japanese site but never the american one-- you have to keeping checking there site and being quick buying it before it sells out

those ishida ones above are really nice

Yeah good review. I have the limited red spec 2's. Im thinking I want either the new spec 2's or new comps. I cant decide.

i've never considered buying any inspirit stuff before, but i sorta like those.

Back