New Inspirit Compe

i dont know if the material is the same on the compes and on the specs-- but the specs feel great-- I doubt the compes will be flimsey

Yeah man, i honestly don't know why they do that.

Here are some more pics :

vlcsnap6420778wf4.png

vlcsnap6419244ug5.png

vlcsnap6419156vl2.png

Also, Kawajiri had a pretty sick rising sun design on his inspirit shorts from the same night :

vlcsnap6432435iq7.png

These are all from the shockwave 2006 event.

they never actually released any of those.

~Foz

Big fan of the new white and black versions. Might have to get a pair myself.

$65 is a bit high but theres no tax and they ship internationally in 4 days

i like these
bin080411185650007.jpg

Im gonna buy a pair of those soon. I would prefer a pair like Kawajiri or Gomi has but you cant get it all...

There are a couple pairs of white compe shorts on ebay right now- but both pairs seem to have much higher split seams that the ones posted. Are these knock offs or did Inspirit just update the style?

^ My medium pair is NOT a knock off. Original Inspirit purchased back in 06 I think it was.

They are only on the Japanese site for now--But soon they will be on the Intl* one
1214570944.jpg

1214570897.jpg
1214570843.jpg
1214570750.jpg

think i might buy this last one ^^ with the blue trim

They added some new shirts too. I'm sure everything will be added to the International store soon.

I like the new RG designs. Generally, I like most of the stuff Inspirit puts out. They're probably my favourite mma/grappling related company.

^ My medium pair is NOT a knock off. Original Inspirit purchased back in 06 I think it was.

thanks man- i think i might put a bid on the XL large pair. Looks like the main changes from the ones up and the ones on their site are the length of the leg split and the coloring of the inspirt logo on the fly.

We will have ALL the new INSP shorts in stock and ready to ship at the end of next week.

Back