New HOODIES from XFGear- introductory SALE!!!

CPB

GrapplingChallenge.com
Reaction score
Check out our new hoodies. These are brand new and already on sale. This is an introductory sale good till Dec.2005 . They are availible from size small -4XL. These are high quality hoodies that are great for to and from training during the cold winter months or to just sport around town. They are pretty low profile so you can wear them almost anywhere. Normally $45 , now only $35.10 . This is 22% off. Great for Christmas gifts!!! Check out this link- http://store.xfgear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_13

www.xfgear.com

Thank God, 2-4X for the fatties!!!!!!! Now only if you had stock shorts in bigger sizes, too!

DaFort said:
Thank God, 2-4X for the fatties!!!!!!! Now only if you had stock shorts in bigger sizes, too!

they don't stock shorts for heavys but I think I saw on here that they made some for Phenom.. ask and see if they'll do it.

LoL Never! These are nice and really low profile. I have one question... How much of the hoodie is lycra, don't want alot of it to be? Thx/.

Whats diff between Lycra and whatever else sweatshirts are made of?

Lycra is what rashguards are usually made of, as opposed to cotton hoodies.

Fatties! JK I'm not a small guy at 180

I think the lycra is in the bands on hoodies.. you know at the bottom and the sleeves ends. I really cant see them making a lycra rashguard hoodie... :)

there are a lot of us fatties (250lbs myself) who train and train hard and are always looking for gear. Thanks Paul!!!!!!!!!

We can custom make large sizes for our other gear as well

infamous mattyd said:
there are a lot of us fatties (250lbs myself) who train and train hard and are always looking for gear. Thanks Paul!!!!!!!!!
You're not fat.. you're big boned!

Thats the exterior, the interior is like sexual white chocolate :)

Those look real nice, really wannna pick one of those up. As with most hoodies though its the sizing that concerns me. Some companies I wear a medium e.g. Sprawl and then some I wear a small e.g. Tapout

With me living in the UK it'd be a bit of a hassle if I got the wrong size and wanted it replaced etc so would want it to be right first time. If someone could compare the sizes of the XFGear hoodies to like the Sprawl or Tapout then that'd be a big help

Back