New HOODIES from XFGear- introductory SALE!!!

EddNg said:
Those look real nice, really wannna pick one of those up. As with most hoodies though its the sizing that concerns me. Some companies I wear a medium e.g. Sprawl and then some I wear a small e.g. Tapout

With me living in the UK it'd be a bit of a hassle if I got the wrong size and wanted it replaced etc so would want it to be right first time. If someone could compare the sizes of the XFGear hoodies to like the Sprawl or Tapout then that'd be a big help
Give me your height and weight and I can recomend a size.

Us bigger guys are not fat ,we are just metabollically challenged.......well thats my excuse.

About 5ft 9, currently 179lbs. I was thinking about going for a size small to be honest...

EddNg said:
About 5ft 9, currently 179lbs. I was thinking about going for a size small to be honest...
I would recomend at least a Med.

I just ordered one of these hoodies and will review it upon recieving it.

Thanks for the order Jeremiah . Your custom shorts are still in the works as well.

Post some pics I'd like to see what you end up with. The custome XF stuff is off the hook.

www.SSFgear.com

CPB said:
Thanks for the order Jeremiah . Your custom shorts are still in the works as well.

Your welcome, and thanks for putting up with my obsessive inquiries about my shorts. :D

Back