New Heavyweight On The UFC Roster: Timothy Johnson (8-1)

I'm not impressed with his physique.
That old thread about HW just being a bunch of lazy LHW could apply.

We'll see how he handles things. I was expecting big things from Todd Duffee, Chad Griggs, and Jared Rosholt.
They're all good, but none of them are or will ever be elite.
I was especially wrong about Griggs. I really thought he had the tools to be a long term Top 5 HW.

We'll see how he handles things. I was expecting big things from Todd Duffee, Chad Griggs, and Jared Rosholt.
I was especially wrong about Griggs. I really thought he had the tools to be a long term Top 5 HW.

Duffee could be top 5 one day imo.

I think he could knock out guys like Bigfoot, Arlovski, or Rothwell. He is a beast if he stays injury free.

Sign Goltsov already. He is like carbon copy of Gustafsson.

You expected big things from Chad Griggs?

about time for the next good HW prospects. Browne's the best in recent years, after that it's way back to JDS and Cain, DC being at LHW. This guy just isn't good. Magomedov's probably the best recent HW signing.

You're forgetting Stipe.

He does have a decent record, and against increasingly good competition, but I witnessed his fight with Wiuff live, and I didn't think his performance was particularly impressive. He won--and that's great--but he didn't look especially good doing so. I walked away from that fight thinking, "Hey, maybe Bellator or WSOF will come calling, but he's not UFC-ready yet." Guess we'll find out soon enough if I was right.

Ugly pic. I dont think he will do well,but i agree wiuff is good win,even tho he has glass chin

Back