NEW footage showing Conor McGregor cheated in the Cowboy fight.

herb is a paid ref
paid for early stoppages
late stoppage if x fighter needs recover
ignore fouls

this is known if you aimy a fumbfuck zuffa zombie

I thought Cowboy took a dive? lmao you haters are hilarious. So pathetic. So desperate.

Great thread.

There can't be any other instances of anyone grabbing someone's shorts, this shouldn't go unpunished. Overturn the win?

Lol Conor has very dedicated haters no doubt about it. There are small fouls that don't get warned or noticed by the ref every single card.
Small fouls lol he committed 19 with the majority of them being big ones and how am I hating I'm literally just showing Facts.

I thought Cowboy took a dive? lmao you haters are hilarious. So pathetic. So desperate.
Not a hater just showing Conor clearly cheating. Don't you want to expose Cheaters?

Remember not so long ago people used to say Herb was the best ref lol
He fell off a cliff after bottling the Weidman vs Rockhold fight, maybe he got CTE from a Sympathetic pregnancy type phenomenon.
He also kneed Aldo in the head stopping the Conor fight that night. All downhill since.

Small fouls lol he committed 19 with my Conor hater googles on. I am literally going to ignore everything good Conor has ever done and only bring up things that will try to bring him down even though Conor will never know I exist and is way more successful and talented then I will ever be because it makes me feel better about my self.
this is what you really are saying weather or not you know it.

this is what you really are saying weather or not you know it.
Yes rightfully criticizing a fighter for cheating means I'm jealous of them lol you Conor nuthuggers are absolutely the worst fucking hell leave this sport pls.

Cowboy wanted to touch gloves and fight fair. Cheap shotting pos. Prime Cowboy wins 10/10 times

Yes rightfully criticizing a fighter for cheating means I'm jealous of them lol you Conor nuthuggers are absolutely the worst fucking hell leave this sport pls.
Conor legit is not even in my top 5 favorite fighters but nice try bud.

I just hate the fact that my favorite sport has so many crybaby loser bums in it's fan base. For every good thing that the MMA fan base says about a fighter there are 100 bums like you, dedicated to saying nothing but negative shit.

"19 fffffffouls duuuuurrrrrr"

Fuckin retards.

Thankfully this was an isolated incident and not something that occurs in almost every single fight.

Herb is a terrible ref and Conrad is a disgusting cheater

The Cowboy fight should be overturned and Dustin should let the ref know about Conrad’s cheating ways
yeah i've been saying for a while Herb is not a good ref at all - misses too many things and too many early stoppages. idk why so many people like him. you want a good ref then look at Big John.

This shouldn't surprise anyone especially Conor fans. They seem to think he invented the shoulder strike ffs, Conor is a cheating poor sport loser.

It absolutely baffles me how people can say he is "humble" in defeat. He literally had excuses for every loss. Side effects of being an ego maniac..

ezgif.com-gif-maker-16a978b233a3d86cec.gif
Crotch lover.

And for anybody asking did the ref have a clear view..
EsGG5UHXYAADWxu

This is the second fight in a row that Conor cheated and in both fights Herb Dean was the ref....

Here's an excellent Thread by @acannxr on all the 19 fouls Conor committed in the Khabib fight without getting a point taken away or given a stern warning. I'll quote it

If you're Dustin Poirier are you concerned Conor might cheat again and get away with it?
That is just great fighting IQ, it is what it is

Conor didn't have to cheat to beat cowboy. It was a tailor fit matchup and the result was expected.

Back