NEW footage showing Conor McGregor cheated in the Cowboy fight.

Nice pic and gif too. It’s clear that Connor overcame a shorts grab by cowboy to maul him

It's a shame cause he's so good he shouldn't need to be cheating. Takes a whole lot away from his performance imo

haha sounds like he's on par with jones.....with eye pokes and knee kicks....

poor conor haters, i hope they get somewhere in life eventually.

Herb is a terrible ref and Conrad is a disgusting cheater

The Cowboy fight should be overturned and Dustin should let the ref know about Conrad’s cheating ways

waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa.....STFU...you're a bunch of cry baby pussies....he cheated? Give me a break...it's a fight...there is no cheating. if the ref doesn't catch it, it's not cheating...fighters do shit all the time in fights...grabbing the fence constantly...grabbing shorts...grabbing hands...this isn't golf...it's a fight. That's why there are refs...it's up to them to warn a fighter or take points away...literally every fight i see, where fighters are on the ground...they are constantly grabbing the cage and refs warn them...

Lol Conor has very dedicated haters no doubt about it. There are small fouls that don't get warned or noticed by the ref every single card.

exactly this...fouls are a part of the fight game. all that would have happened is the ref warns conor..that's it.

Conor didn't have to cheat to beat cowboy. It was a tailor fit matchup and the result was expected.

Didn't have to, but did anyway. What competitor..
waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa.....STFU...you're a bunch of cry baby pussies....he cheated? Give me a break...it's a fight...there is no cheating. if the ref doesn't catch it, it's not cheating...fighters do shit all the time in fights...grabbing the fence constantly...grabbing shorts...grabbing hands...this isn't golf...it's a fight. That's why there are refs...it's up to them to warn a fighter or take points away...literally every fight i see, where fighters are on the ground...they are constantly grabbing the cage and refs warn them...

I have to say.. judging by your post history, I'm thoroughly impressed by the dedication you have for defending Conor's honor. You just refuse to allow him any disrespect. Does Conor like it when you spit or swallow?

Last edited:
If I was Dustin Porier, I’d be looking for a quality stretcher to be carried out on

This thread was made already, like 2 weeks ago. We determined Conor is the first fighter in UFC history to grab an opponents shorts, and should've been beaten death by Bruce Buffer after the fight.

Herb is a terrible ref and Conrad is a disgusting cheater

The Cowboy fight should be overturned and Dustin should let the ref know about Conrad’s cheating ways
If Conor is willing to cheat so blatantly in the cage, imagine the chemical shortcuts he takes outside of it.

Thought this would be a pointless Connor bashing thread but wow he's blatantly grabbing the shorts , good post op

Didn't have to, but did anyway. What competitor..

I have to say.. judging by your post history, I'm thoroughly impressed by the dedication you have for defending Conor's honor. You just refuse to allow him any disrespect. Does Conor like it when you spit or swallow?

haha. yes, i am a fan. like a fan, we all defend the fighters we like. but, fighters foul and "cheat" all the time...literally every single fight i see, where the fight goes to the ground, the ref is warning a fighter not to grab the cage...it's human nature to grab it. but the ref has to warn them. conor ko'd cerrone with legal strikes...end of story.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-16a978b233a3d86cec.gif
Crotch lover.

And for anybody asking did the ref have a clear view..
EsGG5UHXYAADWxu

This is the second fight in a row that Conor cheated and in both fights Herb Dean was the ref and Herbs in fight Island for UFC257......

Herb Dean in Fight Island for the first time... Might ref UFC257 Poirier-McGregor

Here's an excellent Thread by @acannxr on all the 19 fouls Conor committed in the Khabib fight without getting a point taken away or given a stern warning. I'll quote it

If you're Dustin Poirier are you concerned Conor might cheat again and get away with it?

If Conor will blanantly cheat and WIN the fight becaue of it. Then it would be similar to Diego Maradonas holy hand goal at soccer WM.
Thats the narrative i would use if I was Connor after the fight.

I heard that Cm developed a new fowl in which he try’s to butt touch and to prevent the opponent from pivoting away utilizes a unique face to opponent loin method. Once applied herb dean checks the back door and slips him an eye blinding powder (blood sport style) for safe keeping in his prison wallet until round 3. He gets away with it caused the opponent and judges are distracted by his hobo beard blending with the ball fro of his opponents nut sack. You can hear joe rogan yelling about what he would do to a man with a beard in the back ground

ezgif.com-gif-maker-16a978b233a3d86cec.gif
Crotch lover.

And for anybody asking did the ref have a clear view..
EsGG5UHXYAADWxu

This is the second fight in a row that Conor cheated and in both fights Herb Dean was the ref and Herbs in fight Island for UFC257......

Herb Dean in Fight Island for the first time... Might ref UFC257 Poirier-McGregor

Here's an excellent Thread by @acannxr on all the 19 fouls Conor committed in the Khabib fight without getting a point taken away or given a stern warning. I'll quote it

If you're Dustin Poirier are you concerned Conor might cheat again and get away with it?

good post sir. It's so transparent the favors that McGregor gets granted by refs like Herb Dean.

What a massive surprise (not!) it will be if Herb Dean is randomly selected as the ref for the Main Event this Saturday.
Gives Poirier's job harder by having TWO people to fight against : McGregor, and Herb Dean who let's McGregor get away with almost anything.

Shorts grab is not cool. Herb should have warned him. Not sure anything would have changed though.

Back