New Evan Tanner feature film in the works

Will be watching hope it does him justice

Awesome news will check it out.

I truly believe Evan tanner (and randy for that matter) represented us Americans better than the chael's and colbys of the world ever could. They had class.

Is this different then the one that came out a few years ago? That one just about had me in tears.

Is this different then the one that came out a few years ago? That one just about had me in tears.

Are you referring to the documentary short called "1" from 2013? That one will serve as the basis for the new long-format feature film since it will be done by the same director.

There was also another movie from 2011 called 'Once I Was a Champion' by a different Director.

I wish they would have released the documentary they made years ago.

Was a huge fan of Evan ill defenetly be watching this.

And i agree with previous posters some of the previous works on Evan hit pretty hard in the fellz

The documentary short which will serve as a starting point of the feature film.

I dont think he committed suicide either. I think he embarked on a journey much like the McCandless tragedy. Both were modern day poets.

Yes it's called the Hammer.I watched it again last year it's pretty good.low budget film but it kept my attention throughout.

Also Tanners documentary "I once was a champion " is a great watch.
If it was based on his fight with Jon Jones his movie would have been called "The Nail". Jones was the hammer in that fight.

Yep. Never watched it.

Only fighter documentary/movie I've seen was Fightville. I've been a fan of Dustin Porier ever since.
Never watched the Mark Kerr one? I’ve always wanted to see it.

Back