New Dave Terrell Technique of the Week Video!!! Check it out here...

Eternal Unltd1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Eternal Unltd just launched the "Technique of the Week" video series with Cesar Gracie Black Belt, Dave Terrell. Never before has Dave been so open about sharing his secrets with the people outside of his Academy! Some of the moves that we will go over will be pretty standard, but will have variations that Dave has learned and perfected over the years. The audio is kind of poor this week, but I will have a better audio set up next week...sorry about that! The moves he goes over this week are very useful though! Be sure to go by Eternal Unlimited dot com and help support the people who make these videos possible...thanks! Enjoy...Eternal Unltd is here...

Here is the link: http://eternalunlimited.blogspot.com/

i liked the butterfly video, thanks for the vids

Thanks for the techniques. Dave is a good dude and a good coach. Can't wait to see him back in action.

my suggestion, other than fixing the audio:

Have him do it purely as an instructional, rather than a private lesson with whoever has the camera.

The only thing more annoying than the pausing to wait for a response from the camera man is the "uh huh" "yep" "okay" from the camera man.

But hey, what do I know ;\

my suggestion, other than fixing the audio:

Have him do it purely as an instructional, rather than a private lesson with whoever has the camera.

The only thing more annoying than the pausing to wait for a response from the camera man is the "uh huh" "yep" "okay" from the camera man.

But hey, what do I know ;\

I totally agree with you! My wife told me the same thing about not saying "uh huh", "okay"...haha! We'll x that out on the next one for sure. I am going to get a better mic too. Glad you guys like the vids though! Dave is an awsome coach with a lot to offer. I'll post them every week. Check out our clothing line and let me know what you guys think when you get a chance. Thanks!

i liked the butterfly video, thanks for the vids

No problem man. We work the butterfly guard a lot at Norcal and it is really affective. Try that sweep out next time your in class...it works great! Thanks for checking it out!

Thanks for the techniques. Dave is a good dude and a good coach. Can't wait to see him back in action.

No problem! We'll keep them coming. Dave is the best coach I have ever had for sure and I can't wait to see him back in action either. I will break the news when he decides who he is going to go with. Can't say anything yet, but I think you guys will be stoked!

Back