New Cowboy shirt (subliminally)dissing Reebok!!

First of all, as somebody else already mentioned, wearing the flag on your fight gear is unpatriotic and disrespectful to the flag code, ironic how these people claiming to be patriots are doing the exact opposite of that.

Second of all, Cerrone has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he chokes on big fights and has nothing for the champion, so he might as well run his mouth, create some drama, get released and go to Bellator.

The flag should not be used as "wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery", or for covering a speaker's desk, draping a platform, or for any decoration in general (exception for coffins).Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes.
  • The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed, or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard.
  • The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, firefighters, police officers, and members of patriotic organizations.

I love when a hot chick has a stars & stripes bikini wedged up her perfectly sculpted ass.

"We're looking for guys going from number 15 to number 1. Not the other way"

I expect to hear this in a few months.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dana shit all over Cerrone if he left to go fight somewhere else. He'd talk about how he's not champion material and all that garbage.

Either that, or he'd be seriously bummed because Cerrone was one of their most exciting fighters and fights so often. He puts in more work than basically everybody because of how often he fights.

I'm guessing Dana would just shit on him like he does to every fighter, though. Pretty disgusting on his part. Very unprofessional. A fighter leaves to go fight somewhere else and then Dana just talks shit about them because of it.

"He should've stayed here so we can continue fucking him over. He shouldn't have taken that better deal, what a goof."

First of all, as somebody else already mentioned, wearing the flag on your fight gear is unpatriotic and disrespectful to the flag code, ironic how these people claiming to be patriots are doing the exact opposite of that.

saying "fuck you" to some dumbass antiquated irrational "flag codes" is about as american as it gets.... the whole country was founded on a "fuck you, were breaking the rules" sort of situation.... so using the flag to show your patriotism any fucking way you like is pretty damned american.

9emThLk.jpg

saying "fuck you" to some dumbass antiquated irrational "flag codes" is about as american as it gets.... the whole country was founded on a "fuck you, were breaking the rules" sort of situation.... so using the flag to show your patriotism any fucking way you like is pretty damned american.

9emThLk.jpg
Word.
Who gives a flying fuck what some stuffy British dude wearing a wig deemed acceptable or patriotic 300 years ago?
Use your brain.
Cerrone is clearly wearing it because he's proud to be an American.
Don't give a shit about antiquated, arbitrarily made up rules on etiquette.

Then you might as well say "fuck you" to the flag itself, because the flag, just like the code that goes along with it, is nothing but a irrational, antiquated symbol, you should be able to show your patriotism any way you like, flag or no flag. If you want to worship the flag, but not the code that comes with it, then you're just a hypocrite.

Patriotism is fucking retarded

Hiding behind the troops and flag, he is just mad he lost sponsers.

9emThLk.jpg
its not an antiquated code. many people live by the code everyday. just because its meaningless to you doesnt make it stupid.

The flag should not be used as "wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery", or for covering a speaker's desk, draping a platform, or for any decoration in general (exception for coffins).Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes.
  • The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed, or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard.
  • The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, firefighters, police officers, and members of patriotic organizations.
That's ain't SJW shit, that's patriot shit.

Kennedy and Cerrone working together is disgusting. The meeting of the two worst people in the sport. :O Also lmao at that ugly, jingoistic shirt.

You mean his shorts that were for the military but they weren't? Cowboy is such a badass!!!!!! Can't wait to hear him cry again after he gets fined. Cowboy could fuck off to Bellator & there still wouldn't be an exodus, deal with it bitches.
Lol listen to yourself you absolute clown shoes

"We will NEVER be SLAVES!"

Shutup you salty bitch.
Not salty, i have access to both yfc and bellator so i've nothing to be salty about. I just saw your comment and i cringed very badly at it. Sorry if i hurt your feelings

its not an antiquated code. many people live by the code everyday. just because its meaningless to you doesnt make it stupid.
What code? That "thou shalt not wear the flag on thine garments because the flag gods don't approve" code?
The military, or whatever fossil MADE UP that rule doesn't own the flag.
There is clear and universally acknowledged disrespectful things to do like stepping on or burning a flag; but there is nothing inherently disrespectful about wearing it.

Back