News New Conorss tweet to Khabib REMATCH

Conor was avoiding Khabib more than 2 years,
lol it's sad really

People find someone successful then just shit all over them and even lie. A lie like the one I quoted.

It's like they're saying 'well, this guy is so prominent and successful and rich but I'm a better person than them'.

Conor ain't Jon jones. Let's stop painting him that way. Threads like these are circle jerks of losers.

I don't like rapists, saying you dislike someone that hasn't even been charge is a long shot.
I said allegedly for a reason. I presume he's innocent until proven guility. However, his behavior over the last few years is indicative of a douchebag, and as to the facts of the allegation, they are credible. If he's cleared then I will apologize to you if that will make you feel better.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/4/...investigation-dublin-hotel-mma-ufc-crime-news

Can we please purge all forms of social media from existence?

I’m just sick of this racist. The sooner he gets locked up the better.

...a couple of years down the road, in some cheap irish pub...Conor sitting there, fame gone, money gone, Dee gone, childsupport payments are killing him:
"He didn't woonted that rematch, he didn't woont any of that smoke!..."

Sitting right next to him, Sherdog's biggest dick riders:
"He was shook Conor!...he knew he knew!!"
P4P best post of the day.

even Artem goes after Conor

in his last interview he said that the guys who grab the cage are cowards

First re-match Aldo then prove you can beat a current top guy at LW. Then maybe..

Not sure what I'm more bored of. Hearing Conors tweets or hearing about brexit.

Back