News New Conorss tweet to Khabib REMATCH

Maybe we should just ban Conor tweets for a while

I mean, we actually know who the cheating rat is, Connie may want to pick a different insult.
074aca3a93b9d2470e93e8b43fd81da2

LOL "Even Tyson shocked"

This is why Floyd is the goat, He never let the money change him, always remained hungry and trained like he was broke. He always gave his opponents respect after a fight, never developed an arrogant ego that looked down on other people, he truly just believed he was the greatest of all time the same way Michael Jordan did who was also a trash talker but again it was trash talked based on truly believing he was the best and most importantly like MJ Floyd dedicated his life completely and utterly to his craft and earned every penny.

Conor tried to short cut the game by creating a character that wasn't really him to sell ppvs and now hes struggling to keep up the same character and is having to get more and more extreme to do so, selling his soul to fight floyd for the payday was the worst thing he could have done, If he truly believed he was the best he would have been patient and dedicated him self to HIS craft not boxing and built his legacy the right way and the huge paydays would have come and been earned the right way if he had kept winning. He's wasted his prime years on all this bs drama that he should have been using to evolve his game.

If you see any actually behind the scenes footage of Floyd he seems quite a decent dude.

I don't condone some of his actions, but he is a lot more level than Conor.

Floyd doesn't abuse alcohol and drugs and that also makes the difference.

He deeply cared about becoming the riches ever boxer, but he also cared deeply about his legacy as a fighter and that kept him hungry for success.

Floyd seems to be able to switch off the persona when the cameras are gone and live a normal(ish) live.

GOAT!

This reminds me of the kid in school that would be like 'hold me back, hold me back!'. He wants to make it look like he would fight Khabib again for his pride but he knows it isn't happening, which gives him the false confidence to puff up his chest.

Lord knows if he was in a room with Khabib he would say nuttin. Or maybe he'd try to explain how business works idk.

If you see any actually behind the scenes footage of Floyd he seems quite a decent dude.

I don't condone some of his actions, but he is a lot more level than Conor.

Floyd doesn't abuse alcohol and drugs and that also makes the difference.

He deeply cared about becoming the riches ever boxer, but he also cared deeply about his legacy as a fighter and that kept him hungry for success.

Floyd seems to be able to switch off the persona when the cameras are gone and live a normal(ish) live.

GOAT!

I am not the biggest fan of his flashy life style it kind of got boring a while ago but like you say he had a burning desire to get to that postilion and worked harder than anybody else to achieve it, for that reason i respect the shit out of him, hes like a big kid living the dream, he truly seems to love his life and always has that million dollar smile, He truly doesn't care what people think and lives life completely on his own terms, 20 years straight as world champion, undefeated 50-0, never took any punishment in the ring, made more money than anybody, still looks like a kid in his 40's and is considered one of if not the best ever. He will truly go down in history as a GOAT.

Conors career in comparison is laughable, hes like a cheap knock off wanna be clown version, still holding onto 13 second fluke ko win over aldo and one other win over a young green holloway after getting tko'd and destroyed by khabib and all this happend over the space of a few years. Floyd dominated for 20 years that's some next level ATG history book goat level.

Never ever forget him looking everywhere but at Khabib in the center of the Octagon. That and the liquid courage he needed to talk shit face to face told me all I needed to know.

Conor is begging hard for a rematch.

he is so much in shame that he forgot that he retired 2 days ago

I am not the biggest fan of his flashy life style it kind of got boring a while ago but like you say he had a burning desire to get to that postilion and worked harder than anybody else to achieve it, for that reason i respect the shit out of him, hes like a big kid living the dream, he truly seems to love his life and always has that million dollar smile, He truly doesn't care what people think and lives life completely on his own terms, 20 years straight as world champion, undefeated 50-0, never took any punishment in the ring, made more money than anybody, still looks like a kid in his 40's and is considered one of if not the best ever. He will truly go down in history as a GOAT.

Conors career in comparison is laughable, hes like a cheap knock off wanna be clown version, still holding onto 13 second fluke ko win over aldo and one other win over a young green holloway after getting tko'd and destroyed by khabib and all this happend over the space of a few years. Floyd dominated for 20 years that's some next level ATG history book goat level.

Conor tried to be Floyd, but like you say he lacked the hunger.

He also lacked the talent. To be a trash talker, you have to keep on winning.

Conor is now a cheap hooker compared to Floyd and has never, ever defended a belt.

Floyd has beaten like 20 plus world champions and has well over 20 title defences.

He also hasn't had memes of him giving up and looking scared after a fight.

Floyd is Jameson and conor is that other shit, proper 24 or something!

*yawn*

Khabib fought Conor because it was the biggest payday available, and it was one of the easiest fights of his career. Even Darrell Horcher put up more of a fight and he stepped in on short notice.

Some of you don't know how to score fights or just are too impartial to do so properly.

Conor is really annoying now. Looking like a tool more and more each day.

So this is what 'making Conor happy' is all about.

A solid champ and a solid division must all work for the satisfaction of 1 dude, who just lost and is pretty much alone in his demand for a rematch.

Conor tried to be Floyd, but like you say he lacked the hunger.

Floyd is Jameson and conor is that other shit, proper 24 or something!

Cmon men lets be real here and not insult Floyd

Floyd is more like Johny Walker Green label to Conor

Back