Social New APA Guidelines for raising Boys: Masculinity = harmful

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah?

tumblr_n3lkeiyebc1tt2jjyo1_250.gif

Suppressing honest expression leads to people hiding in the shadows. Hiding from themselves within themselves.

Last edited:
The Left has gone insane
Almost like a preprogrammed response. This is what happens when your identity is more brain than heart. You become robotic. Opinions form in binary “either-or” patterns.

Masculinity is bad.

And this is good.

Desmond_Napoles_on_GMA_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Suppressing everything is what qualifies as masculinity now?

It's like they're too stupid to realize it's not an absolute where raising a traditionally masculine child means you must force them to not show any emotions, and that's the only criteria

They're just bigoted themselves in thinking that emotions are inherently unmanly

Raising a son to feel his emotions and allow others to see them, but also there are certain situations where you have to do the difficult thing and temporarily shut them out to make a cold, logical decision- especially when under duress? How about that?

Yes liberals want the western world to be filled with with soyboy cuckold neckbeard males.

I'm sure China and Russia would have no issue with it either.

Suppressing everything is what qualifies as masculinity now?

Exactly. I grew up in the UK before I moved to Canada and in the UK being masculine means being intelligent, capable, popular and fit. In that order.

It seems American far too often take their definition of 'masculinity' from 80s movie bully characters.

Exactly. I grew up in the UK before I moved to Canada and in the UK being masculine means being intelligent, capable, popular and fit. In that order.

It seems American far too often take their definition of 'masculinity' from 80s movie bully characters.

well yeah, the bad guy bully from back to the future was literally based on our current president.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...he-future-writer-biff-is-donald-trump-190408/

Aside from the digs at Trump though, i think that this idea is extremely pervasive in the USA, just look at this thread. any word against it is met with pretty harsh opposal from some very fragile types.

It's intelligence, confidence, assertiveness, physical fitness, virility and in recent times apparently just having the fucking spine to tell things as they are.

It's been pushing this way, and we all saw it. This crazy bs doesn't mesh with reality when it comes to parenting. You raise your kids to be good people, and treat them like normal people. A growing segment of academia and the media are in a battle to make things weird and unnatural, because that proves they are in control. Crazy.

Back