Social New APA Guidelines for raising Boys: Masculinity = harmful

I mean c’mon....things aren’t really funny if somebody isn’t getting made fun of.

nah, you are not being funny, you are just putting @NoDak down for being in a group of people whom you feel superior to. you got low self esteem or what?

Exactly. I grew up in the UK before I moved to Canada and in the UK being masculine means being intelligent, capable, popular and fit. In that order.

It seems American far too often take their definition of 'masculinity' from 80s movie bully characters.

Is fucking bitches, building decks and chopping down trees masculine?

I always loved this one the most, because out of all the examples we have of females with unchecked power throughout history, they every single time behave no different from men did. All the way back to Hatshepsut of Ancient Egypt, who pillaged and destroyed along the west Arabian peninsula to fund her construction projects. From the sick fuck Empresses of ancient China, to Bloody Mary Tutor in England who burned more people at the stake than the rest of Europe, they all fell victim to power.(Power corrupts absolutely and absolute power corrupts). Many of these women behaved as badly as some of the worst roman Emperors in some ways.

In society today, where is the evidence that females are better leaders? In the military I've seen some great female leaders, none of which were the greatest I've seen, and they often suck badly.

Actually, iirc, European Queens through history have proven that female leaders are more war-like than their male counterparts.
Though, I think that that was because Queens' husbands were far more active and supportive than King's wives, freeing the Queens up to butcher more people, more effectively.

Actually, iirc, European Queens through history have proven that female leaders are more war-like than their male counterparts.
Though, I think that that was because Queens' husbands were far more active and supportive than King's wives, freeing the Queens up to butcher more people, more effectively.

I actually give a little leeway to the British queens because like in Queen Elizabeth the 1st case, she had a robust government that pressured and lobbied a lot.

But in cases of total unchecked power, women just dont look good lol.

Yeah let's "analyze" mostly uneducated women not prepared to rule from 500 years ago that is surely how women would behave now.

Obviously there are no substancial difference between how men would rule and how women would rule. It changes on individual basis.

Exactly. I grew up in the UK before I moved to Canada and in the UK being masculine means being intelligent, capable, popular and fit. In that order.

It seems American far too often take their definition of 'masculinity' from 80s movie bully characters.

You seem to have not gained the "intelligent" part of masculinity if you believe what feminists call "masculinity" in America to be truth. Its typical minority of a minority using a minority of a minority as the standard for victimization's sake.

After-all, those "80s" movie bullies were 1...out of the entire cast of males.

After every mass shooting:

"The problem isn't guns it's a mental health epidemic!"

APA releases findings of scientific studies backing up claims of mental health epidemic:

"There's no mental health epidemic!"

After every mass shooting:

"The problem isn't guns it's a mental health epidemic!"

APA releases findings of scientific studies backing up claims of mental health epidemic:

"There's no mental health epidemic!"

There's a "Helicopter parent raising a pussy who has never been told no, never had to deal with failure, didn't learn any resilience and got put on meds at the age of 5" epidemic.

Is that close enough for your definition ?

Welcome to the CUCKED, FEMINIZED west.

Drama queen.

For many decades the "west" has tended more toward gender equality than the "east". The US gave women the vote in 1920. By August 15, 1945 famously stoic Japan still had not.

I'll let you do the math.

... where is the evidence that females are better leaders?

Harvard Business Review
"... at every level, more women were rated by their peers, their bosses, their direct reports, and their other associates as better overall leaders than their male counterparts ..."
Study of 7,280 leaders
https://hbr.org/2012/03/a-study-in-leadership-women-do
overall-leadership-effectiveness-by-gender-by-position-thumb-579x338-1538.jpg

the-top-16-competencies-top-leaders-exemplify-most-thumb-579x452-1541.jpg

Also in Harvard BR
Firms with More Women in the C-Suite Are More Profitable
https://hbr.org/2016/02/study-firms-with-more-women-in-the-c-suite-are-more-profitable
This one couldn't have been more simple. Profit vs proportion of women in leadership positions.

Another business school study
This one was even lead by a professor in military leadership, so is right up your alley.
Female leaders are better suited for leadership than men, indicates a research study of nearly 3,000 managers
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140320101110.htm

In B4 business schools, science and military leadership professors are for beta cuck snowflake libtard feminazis

Back