Nevada deputy attorney general reviewing whether or not Jon Jones perjured himself

Jon Jones needs to be locked away with the likes of Mike Russow. This barbarian will devour our children if we allow him to roam free.

I wish there were five more Jones in the UFC so that all of the crybaby losers would take a hike. The men in this sport beat the crap out of each other. They don't need to be candidates for most honorable statesman.

You mean guys that are dicks, or guys that people just have an absurd amount of hate for?

There are tons of the first, but Jones stands alone in the second.

I'm sorry but I hate when people use phrases like "When it rains it pours for this guy" or "He cannot catch a break". That makes it sound like these things are happening TO someone without their control when really these things are happening BECAUSE of this guy and what he chose to do. These recent troubles are the results of his own decisions he made as a grown ass adult. Did he fuck up and make some bad choices? YUP! Did he get caught? YUP! To that I say tough shit for him then. He gets to pay the price like anyone else should in his position. I feel no sympathy when people are punished for any rules or laws they broke when they knew full well what could happen if they did.

Instead of trying to throw Jones under the bus, the NSAC should take a look at themselves and how they handled the Jones situation.

Notice Jones is only put under fire after they don't tell him about his test, ignore his weird levels (and Cormier's for that matter), and this whole situation starts pointing to them.

You mean guys that are dicks, or guys that people just have an absurd amount of hate for?

There are tons of the first, but Jones stands alone in the second.

I mean five more guys that will finally make all the cry baby haters finally leave for good. It is fine if people don't like him, but there are a lot of people who are delusional on every thing that relates to him. Whether it is how Jones is going to get his butt kicked in the next fight or how Jones is guilty of this or that. The people making the comments about him have worse personality flaws than Jones.

lol @ people saying "there are worse criminals and problems". It's still a pretty bad crime to lie under oath. Imagine that was a somewhat acceptable minor transgression, how would the whole court system or even congress with its hearings function?

What a great week for Jones*.

From what we know it looks like Bones Jones* perjured himself.

Still, Jon* will still be able to get blow in the can.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/7/7510525/nevada-deputy-attorney-general-reviewing-whether-or-not-jon-jones

"See, Jones was under oath in front of the NSAC while discussing the brawl and, as part of his attempt to keep the commission from being too harsh with their punishments, said that he had lost the Nike deal because of the brawl. He cited that as part of the money he had already lost because of his actions.
Jones has recently said that he "worded it wrong" in front of the commission and actually meant that he lost a few months in revenue checks and didn't get to use his Nike account credit. At the time of the hearing, Jones' attorney pointed out that the deal they lost was in the six figures every year. So, it would seem at least a little deceptive in the wording if they weren't actually trying to say that the brawl cost him that money.
."

When it rains it pours for this guy.

Sorry if it's already been posted. I haven't seen it.

I hope they rule against him. :icon_lol:

I'm sorry but I hate when people use phrases like "When it rains it pours for this guy" or "He cannot catch a break". That makes it sound like these things are happening TO someone without their control when really these things are happening BECAUSE of this guy and what he chose to do. These recent troubles are the results of his own decisions he made as a grown ass adult. Did he fuck up and make some bad choices? YUP! Did he get caught? YUP! To that I say tough shit for him then. He gets to pay the price like anyone else should in his position. I feel no sympathy when people are punished for any rules or laws they broke when they knew full well what could happen if they did.

A lot of truth in this

Back