Nevada deputy attorney general reviewing whether or not Jon Jones perjured himself

ancientonion

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/7/7510525/nevada-deputy-attorney-general-reviewing-whether-or-not-jon-jones

"See, Jones was under oath in front of the NSAC while discussing the brawl and, as part of his attempt to keep the commission from being too harsh with their punishments, said that he had lost the Nike deal because of the brawl. He cited that as part of the money he had already lost because of his actions.
Jones has recently said that he "worded it wrong" in front of the commission and actually meant that he lost a few months in revenue checks and didn't get to use his Nike account credit. At the time of the hearing, Jones' attorney pointed out that the deal they lost was in the six figures every year. So, it would seem at least a little deceptive in the wording if they weren't actually trying to say that the brawl cost him that money.
."

When it rains it pours for this guy.

Sorry if it's already been posted. I haven't seen it.

It's utterly ironic that you have an eye as your avatar.

he should be stripped ...

He should also be made to give up the title, too!

Very odd.

I wonder what punishment he feared.

Yea, there's a reason Sonnen was brutally honest when he got busted with a pharmacy in his system prior to 175.

What a disgrace to the rules of society that separate us from the likes of Barbarians. Jones should be punished to the full extent of the law. I am utterly disgusted the UFC has not terminated his contract.

Imagine what his children feel? I feel so sorry for them.

Lots of sarcasm in here. However, this isn't a thread to judge the man. Its just crazy that he cannot catch a break lately.

There are murders, rapes, and robberies and this guy wants to spend his time going after a liar. Our world is falling apart.

This is just an awful week for Jones

Good to know that the attorney general s going after the biggest problem in Nevada today.

There truly is no greater threat to mankind than Jon Jones. Whether it is doing Coke or driving drunk, there is no man who has ever committed the kinds of crimes Jones has.

Jesus Christ this country is a fucking joke. It's all about fucking people over with this backwards, outdated medieval "legal" system.

In modern European socieities if you fuckup they rehab you or forgive and forget.

Not here.

I wish there were five more Jones in the UFC so that all of the crybaby losers would take a hike. The men in this sport beat the crap out of each other. They don't need to be candidates for most honorable statesman.

Back