• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Netflix is for a SINGLE Household..

6ix.jpg

This is me ratting on you when they catch me double scanning the regular Pepsi twice at the self checkout when I have a diet and normal one in my cart.

Yea I'm using Unraid server, with plex, sonaar, radaar, and usenet. Have everything automated. I just login to add new shows\anime\movies that I want to get and from there the program will pick up all new episodes automatically for me. 64TB of data with about 7TB left.
I have a 96TB Synology Rackstation I will be installing shortly. I can't to max that thing out lol

I have a 96TB Synology Rackstation I will be installing shortly. I can't to max that thing out lol

Dude insane. My buddy has something insane like that also. He downloads everything pretty much and shares his plex server with me and like 7 other people. It's good cause my wife likes to watch all those stupid fire station, hospital, cop dramas and I don't want all that worthless garbage taking up my space. He downloads all of that and every other show that comes out.

Dude insane. My buddy has something insane like that also. He downloads everything pretty much and shares his plex server with me and like 7 other people. It's good cause my wife likes to watch all those stupid fire station, hospital, cop dramas and I don't want all that worthless garbage taking up my space. He downloads all of that and every other show that comes out.
Getting surplus equipment from work after major network upgrades has it's perks. Right now I am trying to figure out where to place the damn thing and keep it cool. Right now I am thinking about using the closet in the living room for a small server room (cisco switch, Rackstation, Firewall and my PC tower I have ESXi on) and a standing A/C unit venting out through the attic and soffit to keep it all from overheating.

Getting surplus equipment from work after major network upgrades has it's perks. Right now I am trying to figure out where to place the damn thing and keep it cool. Right now I am thinking about using the closet in the living room for a small server room (cisco switch, Rackstation, Firewall and my PC tower I have ESXi on) and a standing A/C unit venting out through the attic and soffit to keep it all from overheating.

Yea I thought about doing the same but decided against it. The equipment is to loud and uses to much power just for a small media server. So I just built a small desktop myself. The main thing I wanted was RAID so if a drive fails I don't lose all my data. Everyone was raving about unraid so I tried it out and fell in love with it. Now I even share my anime\shows\movies with my daughter who moved out recently and my nephew who is in the marines.

Yea I thought about doing the same but decided against it. The equipment is to loud and uses to much power just for a small media server. So I just built a small desktop myself. The main thing I wanted was RAID so if a drive fails I don't lose all my data. Everyone was raving about unraid so I tried it out and fell in love with it. Now I even share my anime\shows\movies with my daughter who moved out recently and my nephew who is in the marines.
Nice, I need to make use of the solar panels on the house some how...

I never understood the point of having advertisements for shows/movies on the streaming service that you're already paying for. You've already got my money, Paramount+. Maybe I don't want to watch Top Gun Maverick for the 500th time.
You don't understand greed? Hot mistresses ain't paying for themselves.

I saw in the news today a fed appointee from prior administration got fired in part for the adult daughter driving his work vehicle like a maniac in shopping parking structure at high speed and quoted as using it as free gasoline. Travel expenses were triple the amount of what's normal.

Many other reports of other government officials spending tax money on ridiculous expensive first class travel and frequently.

What's whack is HULU shows me the exact same ads repeatedly of State Farm, maybe GEICO, the food prep mail order thing, new singer named Kenzie who's kinda ugly but trying to look hot and sexy. They also show like 1.5 min of ads not long after the previous ad break.

Seems like a desperate move.

I didn't realize how fierce the competition was until I got my cable package upgraded. It came with a bunch of free apps, that aren't as bad as they seem. This one in particular called "tubi", is amazing. The selection is way beyond what I thought it would be, and the ads are very sparse. Maybe three or four ad breaks for a two hour movie, and it's like one or two ads per break. It's less intrusive than Youtube. Totally free. And Netflix is gonna try a subscription based "ad" model, for like $8 a month? Heh, no thanks. Netflix might very well be the Blockbuster of streaming services in the near future, if they can't find a way to make money. Pretty sure they've always been operating at a loss, but with all these mom and pop services popping up for free, and not bothering to get too deep into the original production stuff, they best get some kind of identity back, or they'll be left in the dust.
I don't get any ads on YouTube. Simple and blocker.

Firestick TV
Smarters Glass 1 yr subscription every channel available and movies and tv series VOD

WTF? I haven’t seen one show with trannies in it. I think maybe you should take inventory of the shows you watch frequently, and figure out if you’re gay.

I did it for you. The answer is yes.

My thoughts too; even more ironic is that I have left/liberal leaning household, yet I don't see any of this tranny stuff pushed on to me.

Maybe Netflix is trolling the conservatives? Or from what I can see on Fox TV (my gym has a TV dedicated to Fox channel), the right is always angry at the most miniscule deviation from their platform.

lol just keep saying youll be in contact - then click proceed to netflix - works fine for us (there are 6 houses sharing it)

I sign up to Netflix once a year for about 2 months. I just did this in February, and cancelled it two days later. There is nothing I want to watch, as most of the shows are targeted towards teenagers. The Netflix original movies are almost always terrible, it's amazing how bad they really are.

WTF? I haven’t seen one show with trannies in it. I think maybe you should take inventory of the shows you watch frequently, and figure out if you’re gay.

I did it for you. The answer is yes.

Everything Netflix produces has a woke agenda woven into it. Name one Netflix produced show in the US where there isn't .

I also challenge you to find show/movie they've produced in the last 3 years that has a white adult male character that is a good role model... There isn't any.

Everything they make is the land of make believe with Black Queens of England, gays all running around, women that are stronger then men and everyone has a tranny personal trainer..

Maybe that's your norm in la la land but it isn't in NY which is where I live...

I wish Netflix would've waited until after Arcane was finished to shoot themselves in the dick :(

Just checked my email. Netflix is bumping up the rates again via limiting an account to one location.

Set your primary location by February 21st. Anyone who lives at your primary location can use this Netflix account. For others you need to get your own or pay $7.99 for each new location.

Netflix stock about to plummet??
Subscriptions are obviously declining. I wonder if this could be a trend that impacts multiple providers.

I have a great idea for them. They should try bringing back free content that is paid strictly by advertising revenue (like the good old days) and invest less in creating garbage no one wants to watch.

Are you guys in the US who are getting this message? Because I don't see anything about it in my email.

Either way, this doesn't really affect me since I pay for it. We use Netflix a lot
Same as. But for travelling I'm wondering how it's going to work. We Air BnB quite a lot which will show up as a private residence rather than a hotel, I go to the UK which again, private residence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back