Negative ion effects on the body.

SpartanWarrior8**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Been doing some research on the effects of negative ions has on the human body and come up with some interesting facts, apparently negative and positive ions have different effects and positive ions being bad for us, ions float through the air and are created through aircondition systems, cars, people smoking, dust etc. Now the reason why positive ions are bad for us, is that they have to be negatively charged to neutralize them meaning we don't breathe the crap that comes from everyday situations.

So by now your thinking' What the bloody hell is he on about, whats this got to do with S&P section!'

The Russians had been using this technology since the 50's to improve their athletes performance in the Olympics, and their legendary ice hockey team which beat the Canadians only after 5 years of training, Negative ions can increase endurance by up to 900% and as well as improved sleep, mood, help with chronic migraine etc.

Heres some websites that sell the machines:

High Density Negative Ion Generator (Ionizer) Ion House - Ion Trading (Japan)

The Olympic report:

Special Olympic Report: Secret Russian Sports Weapon Disclosed

What do you guys think?

Is this a placebo effect and are these products BS.

I think that if there was any merit to that claim there would have been an article on elitefts by now.

Negative ions can increase endurance by up to 900% and as well as improved sleep, mood, help with chronic migraine etc.

1158247560646.gif

Give me a bloody break.

Properly charged ionized air can definitely affect people's moods, singly and en masse. When a cold front blows through here, and the skies clear, the air is crisp and dry, and people are holding doors for each other, nodding in a friendly manner, etc. In August, 98 degrees and 90% humidity, people are sullen, bitchy, etc.

Hunto is an operative for the Sharper Image or Oreck. Beware. Hunto, did you see the beanbag shooter's reply to your comment in the weapons thread.

What would happen if you shot a beanbag with positive ions?

Hunto, did you see the beanbag shooter's reply to your comment in the weapons thread.

Go see. If thats not conclusive proof then let the dumb fucker shoot a robber with a fucking bean bag.

spending $500 US on a negative ion machine would definitely be bad for my health when my girlfriend kicks my ass for wasting $500...

I've seen the weather change and affect peoples moods, and it was partly due to ions, but on that large a scale, it works. I really don't think, and have never experienced, a home 'ionizer' is going to make a difference exept make you poorer.

I'll just by $500 worth of CBH.

Back