Need vale tudo shorts before July 30th

Rip Van Winkle

Last Login 2009
Reaction score
I'd like to keep the cost at $40 or less if possible and at this moment, I'm not to particular on brand/designs...just as long as they aren't hot pink.

Any company reps out there willing to help out a fellow Sherdogger....shipping to zip 63074

Rip Van Winkle said:
I'd like to keep the cost at $40 or less if possible and at this moment, I'm not to particular on brand/designs...just as long as they aren't hot pink.

Any company reps out there willing to help out a fellow Sherdogger....shipping to zip 63074

Check our products :

RFW Grappling / Vale-Tudo Shorts

http://www.riofightwear.com/product_info.php?products_id=403

RFW Barb Wire VT Shorts

http://www.riofightwear.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=18&products_id=401

Arrval time in US : 5 days
Europe : 10Days

Flat shipping :$7.95

Offer: Either one $39.95 shipped , just let us know who you are at the check out..

This offer is also valid for our Loyal Fellas from Sherdog !

What size do you need? I'll set you up with a Tapout fightshorts at the price your looking for. It works out to a sherdog discount of around 10%. Right now my selection is low until my shipment arrives but if I have your size I can ship today and get it to you in about 3 days.

www.SSFgear.com
www.SSFfightgear.com

See? Told you Ron would come through....!

SSF said:
What size do you need? I'll set you up with a Tapout fightshorts at the price your looking for. It works out to a sherdog discount of around 10%. Right now my selection is low until my shipment arrives but if I have your size I can ship today and get it to you in about 3 days.

www.SSFgear.com
www.SSFfightgear.com

I'm a 31-32 in the waist...so not sure what that will equate to in vale tudo short size...medium maybe? I'll be wearing a protective cup as well if that makes any difference.

Riofightwear has good things.

And SSF has the fastest service and replies to emails and PM's I have ever seen from a retailer. So for me it would be one of them hands down.

Come on guys let's help Rip out. I didn't have the size he needed so let's help a fellow dog out.

mmacoach-thank you.

www.SSFgear.com

Hey Guys we are going to get fired over here :) no need from our customer services anymore, you guys are doing the job for us ..We will talk to Alex to have you guys outsourcing those services..LOL

PER ALEX
Roy : You got 10% OFF
RON : Same to you :

PS: He is kidding ...

Rip , we replied to your PM ..

MMACOACH - you are awesome too!

Rio, Ron, everyone else..thanks for your time and help.

And thanks again Ron for the referrence.

Man I love Sherdog. Thanks retailers for helping us out, this is why I love these forums. Great job guys :wink:

Back