Need to run that one back man.

Guess that road back to the title is over

Guess that road back to the title is over
Silve has nothing more to prove. After 10 or 20 years people are going to talk about the Sllva era...not the Bisping era.

Nah, you cant fault Bisping for Herb Dean's shitty mouthpiece officiating. I would have been ok with a draw, but Bisping was definitely working him until his mouthpiece flew out and Herb showed no sense of urgency of getting it back to him.

Herb did the right thing. As a fighter, your mouth guard is your responsibility. You lose it, you need to wait for a break in the action if you want it back. Bisping was the one in the wrong. He should have kept fighting and protecting himself until Herb chose his moment to step.

All of which is a moot point because Bisping won rounds 1, 2, and 4 and took the fight.

Anderson beat the shit out of him but didn't do a damn thing in 1, 2 and 4.

I don't know why his corner wouldn't make him well aware that he was losing. He should have been kicking and kneeling and putting real pressure on him the entire fight. It literally looked like he was standing there thinking about what awesome way he could ko bisping and trying all this fancy shit. Instead of throwing counters every time he trys to matrix and dance.

Just frustrating to watch.

Yup. I kinda feel like Bisping was ripe for the picking for pretty much the entirety of round 5, but rather than go after it, Anderson would much prefer to just be Anderson.

Too much controversy, Bisping might have won 3 rounds, but 3rd round was a clear 10-8. Probably more of a draw tbh. That was a definite home town decision.

I think there might be a rematch but Bisping won that 3 to 2. No way round 3 was 10 - 8. Bisping was ahead before Anderson took it with the knee .. not enough for a 10-8.

I think there might be a rematch but Bisping won that 3 to 2. No way round 3 was 10 - 8. Bisping was ahead before Anderson took it with the knee .. not enough for a 10-8.
It was a basically even round that ended with Bisping laying on his ass against the cage for over 30 seconds, and then on all fours while Anderson is on the cage celebrating. If that's not a fucking 10-8, there's no such thing as a 10-8. I agree about 3-2, however... just that one of the two was a 10-8. And the 5th, Bisping was pretty wobbled as well from those front kicks.

It was a basically even round that ended with Bisping laying on his ass against the cage for over 30 seconds, and then on all fours while Anderson is on the cage celebrating. If that's not a fucking 10-8, there's no such thing as a 10-8. I agree about 3-2, however... just that one of the two was a 10-8. And the 5th, Bisping was pretty wobbled as well from those front kicks.

Anderson would need to be clearly winning the round and then land that knee to make it a 10 - 8. Losing a some what close round or even winning a close round then landing it doesn`t = 10- 8. It just gntds you the round. What happens after the bell doesn`t matter. He could of sat there for 5 minutes straight if that is how long it took to start the next round. Rounds are not scored based on what happens after the bell.

Back