Need some opinions (long read)

come to us grappling in chicago tomorrow. wrestle me. that'll settle things.

/thread

Ok, sounds good :D

Although I will add I would not consider 5 years on intermittent training equal to 5 years of training. Intermediate is where you belong skill wise and experience wise.

I understand and agree with that, but the rules say I belong in advanced, so wouldn't consider competing below that, even if that is where I think I fit better.

Ibjjf doesn't require you to prove anything, so just wear whatever belt you wanted. Hell I don't have a certificate for my purp, they just take my word for it.

Ibjjf doesn't require you to prove anything, so just wear whatever belt you wanted. Hell I don't have a certificate for my purp, they just take my word for it.

you think they would do more verification after the All Valley Karate Tournament incident with the Larusso kid

Something tells me promoting myself is not the answer here :icon_conf

Something tells me promoting myself is not the answer here :icon_conf

It is actually an option.

Now, sign up for the blue belt level competition and borrow a blue belt for the event.

Back