Need Some Help!!!!!

eselgins

White Belt
Reaction score
I got a friend that just got back from iraq and has got into mma training as a hobby, he just started so i thought i would get him a fang style mouthgaurd like andre's or maybe a grill style like q. jacksons. poblem is can't find them online or not just looking in the right spot. any help would be great.

Guardyagrill.com Hope he's a really good friend, because it's going to cost ya.

lol By the way fellas I'm well aware of who the go to's are around here, and agree with the top choices.
However, he asked a specific question Fangs or "grill" style. With those two things in mind, I'm pretty sure currently Guard Ya Grill is the only one doing that kind of work and I don't know if they still do, but they did QJ's "grill" guard awhile back.

That's why I said I hope he likes his friend. Now if he likes him a whole lot less, but still wants a really great custom guard, just maybe no fangs or ****llic grill, Stars, Jawss, Custom are doing great work.

I have a feeling though, the OP still wasn't looking to even spend $150 though. lol I could be wrong.

Edit: By the way, what's up with the site filtering the word M e T a? I noticed that happened ina thread about James Hetfield's band (typing it would only get those first 4 letters starred out anyway)? Is there some curseword I don't know about but should be currently using? like, you "m eta F'er"?

lol By the way fellas I'm well aware of who the go to's are around here, and agree with the top choices.
However, he asked a specific question Fangs or "grill" style. With those two things in mind, I'm pretty sure currently Guard Ya Grill is the only one doing that kind of work and I don't know if they still do, but they did QJ's "grill" guard awhile back.

That's why I said I hope he likes his friend. Now if he likes him a whole lot less, but still wants a really great custom guard, just maybe no fangs or ****llic grill, Stars, Jawss, Custom are doing great work.

I have a feeling though, the OP still wasn't looking to even spend $150 though. lol I could be wrong.

Edit: By the way, what's up with the site filtering the word M e T a? I noticed that happened ina thread about James Hetfield's band (typing it would only get those first 4 letters starred out anyway)? Is there some curseword I don't know about but should be currently using? like, you "m eta F'er"?

I think the m*t* has to do with m*t* tags and potential site exploitation.

Ah ok, that makes sense brad. I thought it might be something like that, but since I'm barely past hunting and pecking on the keyboard I wasn't sure. lol

Scott at customguards can do grills and he is going to be making me a 3d fang grill.

Scott at customguards can do grills and he is going to be making me a 3d fang grill.

Now see, this is good news. Nobody besides GuardYa was making 3d fangs (as far as I knew). Any pics up on the site? Custom's work is well liked on the forum and it's certainly a better choice as far as price goes.

I think most of the top custom guard companies that are popular on these boards can do fangs and/or grill designs, just not 3D (except maybe Customguards, who mentioned he was working on that). But unless the TS is a rich rich man, I don't think he has much of a choice in the matter.

Now see, this is good news. Nobody besides GuardYa was making 3d fangs (as far as I knew). Any pics up on the site? Custom's work is well liked on the forum and it's certainly a better choice as far as price goes.

Doubt it. I believe mine will be his first 3d fangs. And I will be sending my impression back tomorrow and if all goes well it should be done before June (don't know the turn around time).

Doubt it. I believe mine will be his first 3d fangs. And I will be sending my impression back tomorrow and if all goes well it should be done before June (don't know the turn around time).

Very cool. I think we'll all look forward to a review and pics of it. I'm sure it'll be a top seller for Scott.

Saw this on another forum Customguards.com gives a discount to active military of 20% and no shipping charges if it is shipped to an APO address. this should help you save some money.

What do you think those Guard Ya Grill Mouthguards cost to make $15-$20 of actual product? Granted the machinery isn't cheap... but damn! I'm in the wrong business!

Full Contact Outlet

Back