Need Some Help!!!!!

It's really subjective actually. Sure the materials probably don't cost much, but neither does paint and canvas. Tried pricing art that doesn't have dogs playing poker? Not cheap. lol

That said, the guards already mentioned seem to not only look great, but function at an elite level. I don't know about customguards.net, but both Jawzz and Stars are worn by pro fighters who cannot afford to wear an inferior product.

If it's in someone's budget I'd say go for it, when it comes to a Guard Ya Grill, but for everyone else, even poor college kids, the others are well within reach if you save your pennies.

Plus, the fellas at Stars, Jawzz and Custom all come on here post and answer questions, which not only drums up tons of business for them, but more importantly for us the consumer gives us peace of mind that what we order is truly worth the money, regardless if it's at the top or the bottom of the price scale.

It's really subjective actually. Sure the materials probably don't cost much, but neither does paint and canvas. Tried pricing art that doesn't have dogs playing poker? Not cheap. lol

That said, the guards already mentioned seem to not only look great, but function at an elite level. I don't know about customguards.net, but both Jawzz and Stars are worn by pro fighters who cannot afford to wear an inferior product.

If it's in someone's budget I'd say go for it, when it comes to a Guard Ya Grill, but for everyone else, even poor college kids, the others are well within reach if you save your pennies.

Plus, the fellas at Stars, Jawzz and Custom all come on here post and answer questions, which not only drums up tons of business for them, but more importantly for us the consumer gives us peace of mind that what we order is truly worth the money, regardless if it's at the top or the bottom of the price scale.

Guardyagrill,

I know this guy personally and he is a hell of a man and has done nothing but support me. One of the issues with laws is that they make everything expensive. Guardyagrill will not touch you unless you go there because of the California laws and you have to go through the dentist. Some of us are very fortunate about where we live and practice business which allows us to make guards for much cheaper but the best guy in the business is Guardyagrill by far. Hell, if I have a question I go to him and I used to make full crown work to replace teeth. I do custom fangs but do not recommend AA to anyone because they don't protect, I wouldn't recommend 3d to anyone for MMA unless they were really pressing me for it and after I explained the issues. I make standard fangs and 3d fangs and one that is becoming very popular is the silver grill on a clear background. You can do anything on a guard that you can do with any other type of plastic but you have to be careful of 2 things don't use anything that could be ingested in the body that can cause harm and make sure you stick to protecting the teeth. If you have any questions let me know. Custom Mouth Guards

Edit: By the way, what's up with the site filtering the word M e T a? I noticed that happened ina thread about James Hetfield's band (typing it would only get those first 4 letters starred out anyway)? Is there some curseword I don't know about but should be currently using? like, you "m eta F'er"?

That's funny. It just happened to me tonight in a thread about TapOut's New Era hats. I couldn't type in M-e-t-a-l Mulisha without the hyphens.

TEST - ****bolism.......****physical.....****phor!

Back