need some help

minimagpro

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im 6'0 180 lbs. I dont know what my body fat % is but im guessing that it is around 13-15%. I already am pretty cut and my abs are semi defined (4-pack) but im really looking to get down into the 8-10% body fat range. I eat healthy and I work out and run plenty but for some reason i cant seem to get a 6-pack. Im really close but not quite there so could someone give me some advice that can help me get over this plateau?

thanks a lot

minimagpro

minimagpro said:
Im 6'0 180 lbs. I dont know what my body fat % is but im guessing that it is around 13-15%. I already am pretty cut and my abs are semi defined (4-pack) but im really looking to get down into the 8-10% body fat range. I eat healthy and I work out and run plenty but for some reason i cant seem to get a 6-pack. Im really close but not quite there so could someone give me some advice that can help me get over this plateau?

thanks a lot

minimagpro

I'm too lazy to give advice right now (you're on the right track...body fat is 98% of the definition puzzle), but if you've got a 4-pack you probably have much lower BF than 13-15%. What's your waist size?

minimagpro, if you want abs to show its actually pretty easy. First of all, do you supplement with creatine? If not, you may want to try that.

But here is the main key to getting abs to show. YOU NEED TO WORK YOUR STOMACH OUT WITH WEIGHTS. When doing sit-ups, hold some weight on your chest. I usually do knee-ups because they are more of a full range ab work-out. But what I'll do is tape a 25lb weight to my feet and there you go.

Back