Need help with your Squat form? Not sure if it is right? GO HERE!

• Thread starter Deleted member 56619
  • Start date
Awesome, just pure awesome.

Wow. Cool stuff. It's really cool how much advice he gives on the board.

ChaseT's squat is in there too...

I have the second edition of SS on the way... looking forward to that.

thanks for posting this.

Yeah, just make sure you guys check a lot of the responses/videos he already gave before you post your own video, or Rip will tear you a new asshole. Funny guy though.

Anyone read his new book? Well, dunno how new it is.
Amazon.com: Strong Enough? Thoughts from Thirty Years of Barbell Training: Mark Rippetoe: Books

I gotta pick up Starting Strength 2nd edition as well
Amazon.com: Starting Strength (2nd edition): Mark Rippetoe, Lon Kilgore: Books

I got Starting Strength from Amazon about a week ago and I have been reading through the squat section. There are so many details. I feel like it is helping already, but I know I am going to have to read it and re-read it a few times to really get it.

Thanks for the videos; I am going to start watching those too.

Very informative!! Huge amount of references!!

Yeah, just make sure you guys check a lot of the responses/videos he already gave before you post your own video, or Rip will tear you a new asshole. Funny guy though.

Anyone read his new book? Well, dunno how new it is.
Amazon.com: Strong Enough? Thoughts from Thirty Years of Barbell Training: Mark Rippetoe: Books

I gotta pick up Starting Strength 2nd edition as well
Amazon.com: Starting Strength (2nd edition): Mark Rippetoe, Lon Kilgore: Books

I've read Strong Enough and loved it. Really insightful, funny, and though I don't think it's intentional, pretty inspiring. I just order SS 2.0 the other day on Amazon.

Could you give us a little rundown of what is in Strong Enough? Is it just stories or is there a lot of practical strength info in there also?

It's a bit of both, there's actually a 25 page essay on deadlift form (which I believe is on the crossfit website somewhere), I have it in PDF somewhere in my email, I'll post a link below. That's easily the most technical thing. There are essays on masters' lifting, training females, gym equipment, a rant about doctors and the misinformation they tend to spread, and chapters about squatting and the OH press, that made me want to go train at 11:30 at night.

Rippetoe essay

ChaseT said:
after having done Crossfit workouts for several months...

I knew he was a romo.

I should some of my squats to him. He's brutally honest which is awesome.

He gives alot of good advice. I'm gonna get Starting Strength.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back