NEED HELP : Switching schools, dealing with teacher

Why don't you talk to your instructor about wanting more of a curriculum or maybe just focusing on fewer techniques and having more time to drill them. Its always best to talk with your instructor and if he isn't having it, then when your contract is up, man up and thank him and tell him that you really appreciated your time with him, but you want to try out another school because you think their curriculum fits you better. Communication is a good thing.

I had just switched school in the same town and it wasn't that difficult at all. I basically sat down with the instructor and said I'm really not getting what I was expecting here and I'm going to try this other school. He said, not a problem "That school has a great reputation and I wish you the best of luck, if things don't work out, your welcome back here."

Granted Most instructors don't have that kind of attitude, it almost made me want to stay. If he's a dickhead about it, than you probably don't want to be around that kind of insecurity anyway.

fake your own death. if anyone from your old school sees you around tell them, that you're your twin brother.

ROFL

why not just say nothing I bet you will be quickly forgotten

one of my team mates did tht to his old instructor and they were close for a few years

Back