Need help dealing with canine terrorism

Earthbounder

Orange Belt
Reaction score
My neighbor's dog keeps shitting in my yard. In fact, it shits exactly where I get out of my car at night. Five times now I've stepped out onto a squishy landmine of poochy excrement. How do I stop this behavior???

By the way, I've found the best way to get it off your shoes is to soak 'em in a tray of hydrogen peroxide.

Sneak into the neighbors yard and give the dog blankets.

Talk to your neighbors, if that doesn't work call the cops. It's a fine in some places to not pick up after your dog. Also they make motion activated sprinkler systems for keeping animals out of yards.

change your forum name

Leave out dog food laced with rat poison.. Jk
Tell your neighbours to get there dog in check.

Yeah, don't make the mistake that mr. merlotte was alluding to. Go talk to your neighbor before you rat them out. Decent relations with your neighbors is more important that some people think. Last year i left my sprinkler on when I went out of town for a week. If my neighbors hadn't been cool I would've had a flooded yard and astronomical water bill.

My neighbor's dog keeps shitting in my yard. In fact, it shits exactly where I get out of my car at night. Five times now I've stepped out onto a squishy landmine of poochy excrement. How do I stop this behavior???

By the way, I've found the best way to get it off your shoes is to soak 'em in a tray of hydrogen peroxide.

Do you keep your driveway so dark that you stepped in dog poop five times?!? lol

If you've witnessed any neighbors dog taking a dump on your property, bring it to their attention.

This sounds like a job for Bill Davies!

I don't think I've stepped in dog shit five times in the last 20 years. Anyway, get a potato cannon and launch the poo through their window. Or talk to them.

I don't know man dogs shitting is pretty natural, he's just doing his thing. Talk to your neighbor is best approach.

Talk to them about it first, if it still happens just get a shovel and put the shit on their door step / driveway or anywhere on their property you would like

A mate of mine used to fling his neighbors dog shit onto his neighbors roof with a shovel if they didn't pick it up. After a bit stock piled and it got hot they noticed and weren't too impressed lol

My neighbors dog shits in my yard and it's fucking infuriating. I zapped it on the ass with a bb gun once,but felt bad after as the dog is just doing what dogs do. It's the damn owner that should have the common courtesy to keep their dog in the yard. I brought it to her attention, citing the fact that if I wanted dog shit all through the yard my children play in, I would let my own dog do it. There is a reason he is trained to shit in an area on the other side of the driveway.

The hint didn't get through, so I decided if I was cleaning it up, it was getting returned to sender. Found about 10 loads while inspecting before mowing, so I scooped them all up in a bucket and dumped them on her front porch. She didn't care much for that.

Did I mention the neighbor is my wife's sister?

My neighbors dog shits in my yard and it's fucking infuriating. I zapped it on the ass with a bb gun once,but felt bad after as the dog is just doing what dogs do. It's the damn owner that should have the common courtesy to keep their dog in the yard. I brought it to her attention, citing the fact that if I wanted dog shit all through the yard my children play in, I would let my own dog do it. There is a reason he is trained to shit in an area on the other side of the driveway.

The hint didn't get through, so I decided if I was cleaning it up, it was getting returned to sender. Found about 10 loads while inspecting before mowing, so I scooped them all up in a bucket and dumped them on her front porch. She didn't care much for that.

Did I mention the neighbor is my wife's sister?

Lol, What did your wife think?

Lol, What did your wife think?

She wasn't amused either. Her personality is completely void of the conflict gene, be it physical or verbal, so she tries to avoid confrontation at all costs. That said, she was getting tired of the kids stepping in shit when it wasn't even from our dog so she knew something needed to be done, she just wasn't going to be the one to say something. She didn't care much for my methods, but was satisfied that it stopped for the most part. Now we just get the occasional pile that gets catapulted upside the dumb bitch's house via shovel, but not enough to necessitate a bucket.

Start shitting in his driveway, but he's probably smarter than to step in it 5 fucking times.

Back