Need Fiber Recommendations (struggling to go boom booms)

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As the march on 50 continues, I'm finding bathroom time less fun. I need good fiber recommendations that are sustainable (cheap, low cal, low sugar) long term and taste good. I'm well hydrated so that's not an issue.

What my sherbros using to grease their pipes?

Pineapple chilli's and avocado keep me soft so I don't split my bum open with big poops

What are your thoughts on the sweet potato?

tumblr-owhz2p-LRjw1s0xiq0o2-400.gif

Pumpkin seeds

Toss them in a pan with a little oil and whatever spices you want and you can keep the flavor from getting too redundant.

I just made a weeks worth that are flavored with chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, lime juice, coriander, and cumin tossed with some olive oil. Spicy taco flavored pumpkin seeds in less than 15 minutes.

Pumpkin Seeds
Dried Mangos
Fresh Fruit
Cabbage
Cole Slaw
Kimchi
Broccoli
Carrots
No More Dairy

Metamucil makes fiber capsules easiest shit I’ve found. They use to be real cheap but after covid went up to $25 a bottle I think. Just pop 4-5 a couple times a day and you’ll be lootin n tootin have a riot in your pants butt

i definitely recommend fiber found in food, not supplement shit. try cruciferous veggies. with that said, buy some decent probiotics and include them as well. they made a night and day difference for me.

As the march on 50 continues, I'm finding bathroom time less fun. I need good fiber recommendations that are sustainable (cheap, low cal, low sugar) long term and taste good. I'm well hydrated so that's not an issue.

Prunes and prune juice

greek yogurt makes me take dumps

Just like your mommy told when you were a tyke, eat your veggies every day. Fresh salad before dinner and cooked veggies with dinner.

Remember that if you eat every day, you need to poop every day.

I promise you, drink a flavored seltzer and an apple. You will shit like an animal.

Frosted mini wheats . Guaranteed squirts soon after

Back