Need Fiber Recommendations (struggling to go boom booms)

Ground flax seed sprinkled in stuff. It goes good in old fashioned Quaker oats.

Canned white beans served over brown rice.

Steamed broccoli

Do you eat a lot of lean meat or cheese? Leaner cuts of meat are more likely ton constipate you. They just don't slide down the pipes as well as meat with intramuscular fat.

Fiber One cereal. I have a bowl almost every morning. It doesn't taste half bad and has zero sugar. Throw some fruit in and you're good to go.

Ground flax seed sprinkled in stuff. It goes good in old fashioned Quaker oats.

Canned white beans served over brown rice.

Steamed broccoli

Do you eat a lot of lean meat or cheese? Leaner cuts of meat are more likely ton constipate you. They just don't slide down the pipes as well as meat with intramuscular fat.

QUAKER oats and WHITE beans, huh? Maybe a nice vanilla shake to wash it down?

Strong coffee

Oh my god Ts i didnt know the elderly used the internet! Congrats! <JackieThumbsUp>

I'm chasing down 40 and in the past year I've had to make an effort to add poop supplements to my diet. Nothing crazy, I just make sure to drink 2L of water through the day and have a small salad at least every other day. Made a huge difference in the amount of time and effort spent on the toilet. Poop flies outta this chute now sherbro!

Pineapple chilli's and avocado keep me soft so I don't split my bum open with big poops
My doctor told me to eat pineapple for this very reason. Pineapple with Tajin is so good.

Eat oatmeal every morning. Maybe have some chia seeds in there too.

Chia seeds are some of the best things to eat for fiber.

Slam a double shot of espresso then take a bump of cocaine, continue to sit in the toilet and spark a cigarette.

Or make a smoothie with powdered oatmeal, raspberries, and chia seeds. Fiber bomb.

Black tea and weight lifting works for me.

Fiber does absolutely nothing here.

Turmeric supplements seemed to help a bit too when taken regularly.

Back