Need extra cardio work for 18th may

B

Big-T

Hey guys, ive been entered in a fighter of the year competition consisting of 3 tournuments, naturally i really want to compete at my highest level, and the first comp is on the 18th may. What are some good cardio exercises i can do to help me cope with the 2 minute rounds? My fitness is already ok, and i could manage the rounds, but i want to stay strong and DOMINATE in the rounds. Cheers!

Eating as fast as you can will make your abs tight and hard for heavy body shots.

You'll be fighting with the cardio you have now.

You cannot increase aerobic or anaerobic capacity in two weeks.

You should be starting to taper.

Good luck.

Two weeks before is not the time to start thinking about improving.

You're fucked

Just get out there and do some interval work at a moderately high intensity level. Burpees, sprints, mix it with bag work, etc. Whatever it is make sure you are doing it and mimicking the rounds/rest periods you'll be experiencing in the tournament. Get some good rest starting about 2 days prior to the tourney. And in the meantime, make sure you have enough time to rest, eat solid!!!, and stay hydrated. Best of luck!

dont make the mistake i did before competition. which is train really hard within 2 weeks of competition itll tire u out and make u worse off for the fight

Back