Need Delicious lunch ideas / breakfast ideas?

Pete-Evans.jpg

Mcdonalds has some great breakfast/lunch options, you should check them out, I highly recommend.

I get a dozen fresh beef tamales from a great mexican restaurant and put them in the freezer. Steam up one and eat with two eggs, salsa, beans and a tortilla. Shockingly good.

Beans on toast.

Toast some bread. Heat some beans. Pour beans on to bread. Grated cheese on top, optional.

+1

If you're feeling adventurous and have a couple of hours to sit about while it cooks Delia Smith has the bollocks Jacket Potato recipe.

First you need to wash the potatoes and dry them very thoroughly with a cloth, then leave them aside to dry as much as possible. If you're using ready-washed potatoes you need not do this, as the high heat will purify them.

Next, prick the skins a few times with a fork, then put a few drops of olive oil over each one and rub it all over the skin.

After that, rub in some crushed salt

I usually bring a salad with a protein every day for lunch. It usually includes:

Spinach or mixed greens
Red pepper
Avocado
Cucumber
Tomato
Red Onion
Sunflower seeds/pine nuts/almonds

And for the protein either hard boiled eggs, shrimp, salmon or chicken

Then I'll make a homemade dressing that's either sesame dressing, roasted red pepper, poppy seed or dill.

You gots ta be more specific on the taco salad. How is it made and what ingredients

Use kale you look cooler and its better for you. I use a can of great value diced tomatoes and green chillies or the rotel diced tomatoes and habaeros and corn and black beans with some chicken or hamburger on tortillas topped with cheese and salsa.
You can get the perfect tortilla pan set and bake a tortilla into a bowl then put everything on it.

Make yourself some Monte Cristos

Perfect brunch sammich

1400015614000-MONTE-CRISTO-SANDWICH.JPG

If you want healthy and delicious, fry up some egg whites and turkey bacon. Put that between two pieces of toasted wheat bread with Mrs. Renfro's salsa verde. But don't forget to season the egg whites.

eggs yo

an omelette & waffles/pancakes goes a long way

3 mins to make a omelette. if u dont have 3 mins to make a delicious omelette like raymond says. life is not worth living

Back