Need a supplement for putting on muscle, advice?

4k calories a day and you're not gaining weight?

Do you guys not reccommend CEE anymore? I bought 1000g of it from Allthewhey about a year ago. It tastes like rotten ass.

Do you guys not reccommend CEE anymore? I bought 1000g of it from Allthewhey about a year ago. It tastes like rotten ass.

I think some studies came out saying that it was unsafe and/or completely ineffective. Mike Martial posted the article when I read it (I think).

Edit: Can't find it, can you post it again MM?

No one has recommended CEE since I've been here. Monohydrate has always been the way to go.

Thanks for the responses. Might pick up some creatine, and please believe me I'm eating enough. I weigh 145 pounds and I'm taking in MINIMUM 4000 calories per day.

Could you give us an example of your diet?

Are you sure you are taking in 4kcals? How do you know? and what kind of cals are you taking in? and you're still not gaining weight? Are you lifting too?

Yes I'm lifting and I keep track of my calories. I never said I wasn't gaining weight because I am, but I want to faster.

Carbs>Protein>Fats

hmm 65g protein (i'm assuming whey) a day, and eating 4k+ calories, and enough carbs and your still not gaining?
The problem might not be in your diet and nutrition but in your workout man...Shock your body into new growth, lift heavy or die

hmm 65g protein (i'm assuming whey) a day, and eating 4k+ calories, and enough carbs and your still not gaining?
The problem might not be in your diet and nutrition but in your workout man...Shock your body into new growth, lift heavy or die

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding me, I AM gaining weight, I'd just like to do it as fast as possible while building as much muscle as possible because I know it's a very slow process as it is.

try mixing it in 8-12oz of water and some crystal light.....and pound it down...It does taste like ass of rat...lol

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding me, I AM gaining weight, I'd just like to do it as fast as possible while building as much muscle as possible because I know it's a very slow process as it is.

It think you are doing it the right way. Slow and steady increases in muscle will ensure that it stays on for good....It will be weight that won't come off..

What's the rush for gaining so much muscle? If that's the case then use teh Gear.

Back