NCAA Wrestling

Nick Lee is a different breed.
I’d have loved to see a healthy Eierman back in the finals for a rematch. Their match at the dual earlier this season was close, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

Good Call
giphy.gif

125: I’ll take Suriano over Vito

133: RBY has a really good chance, but I can’t sleep on Fix.

141: I can see Lee repeating fairly easily. Eierman supposedly tore his ACL and may not even make the finals.

149: I’m going Yianni for the threepeat.

157: Carr is another one who looks outstanding this season, but for some reason my gut is telling me it’s Deakin’s year.

165: Coin toss. I’ll be a pseudo-homer and go Marinelli.

174: Starocci repeat.

184: I’ll go Trent, even though my gut is telling me he’s out in the semis.

197: I’d love to see Braxton Amos wake up and shock the tournament, but I see him out early. I’ll take Schultz.

285: Gable is the obvious choice here.

If O’Toole wins it, give him the Hodge.
Assuming Gable wins, 6/10 winners is not too bad.

Should have gone with my gut at 184. I hope Myles pulls it off.

This has been a fun tournament to watch.

One last time to see Steveson compete before he goes to the perform in the WWE
<4><JerryWWF><26>

Fuck Max Dean. Happy for the rest.
Personal reason or because the refs gave him some gifts to get him through?

I want to dislike Penn State guys, but most of them seem like stand up guys. I read that right after the championship Brooks and Kerkvliet were seen on the streets saying prayers with a homeless guy before setting him up with some cash.

I'm losing track with the pandemic and the extra year of eligibility. Are we looking at Yianni possibly becoming a 5x champ?

Starocci is the only one with a chance to be a 5x champ, if I’m not mistaken—unless Ferrari gets granted a special medical red shirt, which I can’t see happening.

Back