NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I LIVE in LA. I've also lived in NYC and Chicago. The guys in this forum defending LA have never lived in any other cities (well, at least Revolver). I'm not even convinced Revolver has left the state.

Oh, you couldn't get into the clubs in LA? Dive bar more your things? Go to Silverlake.

Did Wagner foul out?

don't pay attention to him. he's just bitter no LA girls give him the time of day.

You don't even approach, lol.

Getting the rare blumpkin from a 350 pound Mexican woman with 7 kids doesn't count either, bro.

I just went on a date with a hawt black babe this week at The Grove. I'll be happy to post the screenshot for you, you South Central twerp.

Enjoy the plane ride home

35547428001_5352619319001_5352607444001-vs.jpg

Wouldn't be a tournament game without the refs ruining everything.

30 seconds on the clock and the dude was chucking contested 3s, lol.

Mark Few is the GOAT. This is a man who took over a tomato can mid-major program that previously got nothing but 1-star recruits.

If Mark Few were the coach of Kansas/Kentucky/Duke/UNC/UCLA, he'd go to the Final Four every single year and he'd have at least 5 titles.

Special Olympics being held in Austria right now, Huggy Bear getting his guys ready for the competition.

Gotta drive and kick there, can't just dance around while they lock you down and give you 0 space.

Chris Mack is a God amongst men. Plain and simple. No best player. No problem.

I had Xavier and West Virginia in the Elite 8 of my bracket. Sean Miller led team choked as expected, Gonzaga survived their annual chokejob this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back