NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Hayes in studio on Dan Patrick. One of the better college interviews I've seen. He's hilarious but extremely intelligent
did you hear barkley on today? that was pretty good.

It's an honor to call yourself a UCLA Bruin. They should be paying the university.

aee5a6fea2939ae22b086e3e00a2b810.jpg
You got lucky by having arguably the greatest college coach ever there. UCLA is a can school.

Battle of the two biggest cans on the planet

Good thing for Michigan that Oregon players are damn near retarded otherwise this game would be a blow out by now.

It would be funny if perennial choke artists Sean Miller and Mark Few still fail to make a Final Four this year, even though one of them would be guaranteed if they both win tonight.

UCLA has it all. Academics, prestige, sports, nightlife and so on.

Glad to know UCLA has good nightlife because due to the nightmarishly awful logistics (extreme traffic and sprawl) LA is largely known for having awful nightlife.

As matter of fact, if one in LA wants proper nightlife, they have to drive 270 miles east.

So we're all rooting for WVU, right? Gonzaga's epic collapse was 11 years ago tonight so hopefully they have an encore.

I think Wisconsin takes the wide open East. Their best players are seniors who've played in 16 NCAA tournament games.

Glad to know UCLA has good nightlife because due to the nightmarishly awful logistics (extreme traffic and sprawl) LA is largely known for having awful nightlife.

As matter of fact, if one in LA wants proper nightlife, they have to drive 270 miles east.

You're clearly not from LA if you believe LA has a terrible nightlife.

You're clearly not from LA if you believe LA has a terrible nightlife.

Lol, I LIVE in LA. I've also lived in NYC and Chicago. The guys in this forum defending LA have never lived in any other cities (well, at least Revolver). I'm not even convinced Revolver has left the state or even completed his middle school degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back