• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was flipping over to Baylor/OU and they sure had a ton of empty seats for a top 10 team.

lol @ ESPN dancing around the fact that Boeheim is a cheater. "He's handed his opponents over 1000 losses."

Literally Zero chance

140327UKPracticecb189
He's sticking around to help kids with autism?

but wait Duke and Baylor are better teams than UCLA according to Joe Lunardi. fucking can teams and can analysis.

@MetalMayhem2 These Louisville throwbacks are NICE. Love the old school logo on the pants.

They're both 6'8 wings from Kansas but Josh Jackson is a rich man's Wiggins. Wiggy scores but does nothing else. Jackson passes, boards, and defends at a high level.

I wanna know what that fan said to rustle Pitino.

but wait Duke and Baylor are better teams than UCLA according to Joe Lunardi. fucking can teams and can analysis.
Wouldn't be surprised if Duke lost in the round of 64 like they have in two of the previous five tourneys as a #2, #3 seed losing to a #15, #14 seed (Lehigh and Mercer, unrespectively)

3.gif

Tarheels with a 2 game lead in the ACC now.

Remember the Final Four balls Pizza Hut used to sell? #MPHGA

pizza-hut-final-four-basketballs_1_2163aacadbce8cd8e90f0676152be046.jpg

Remember the Final Four balls Pizza Hut used to sell? #MPHGA

pizza-hut-final-four-basketballs_1_2163aacadbce8cd8e90f0676152be046.jpg
My family still has some of those in their attic along with a ton of other random similar sports collectible shit like Little Ceasers NFL posters from the mid 90s .

Still regret not buying more Taliek Brown cups from 7-11 a couple years ago during their tourny promo, the one I have is getting worn out.

DA63368

I love Bill and I know he's an alum but his UCLA fellating is ridiculous lol

i should probably wait until after tommorows game vs zona, but regardless of what happens in that game, UCLA getting no love by either joe lunardi or the can who does the bracketolgy for cbs. Both sites have the bruins currently as a 4 seed. I mean seriously what the fuck? They are ranked 5th in the nation...have 3 losses total and all 3 are to teams that will be playing in tourney, they also avenged 2 of those 3 losses recently beating the shit out of the trojans and taking down the ducks. Meanwhile teams like kentucky (who ucla beat) and butler with 6 losses including multiple losses vs teams who wont sniff the tourney are ahead.

Lunardi and Bracketology in general are the most useless thing in sports media, I barely ever pay any attention to it.

They get shit wrong every year and then bitch-and-moan afterward about the selection committee... as if Lunardi's fat lesbian lookin ass and his fan-fiction fake brackets are more valuable than what the NCAA officially release.

Ucla seed isnt important. No team that terrible on defense will ever win 6 in a row regardless of seed

Ucla seed isnt important. No team that terrible on defense will ever win 6 in a row regardless of seed
Is Fox playing today?

Is Fox playing today?

Cal's rule since day one here is, dont practice the day before, dont play. That said, he broke that rule for the first time against FL this year when half the team was sick including DFox who didnt practice.

He didnt practice yesterday. Matt jones just said game time decision, "doubtful". Fwiw

Spread 4.5, down from 5.5 this morning

O/U 156.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back