NBA yoff thread v5 Post Drake tears - Chysler Sebring edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw. He had plenty of other options. Instead he went to a championship winning team since he couldn’t beat them. Bitch made.
whats wrong with wanting to be on the best team(and potentially the most fun team to play on) in a team sport?

Also awesome, Hardens ass trying to be cute, get the fuck out of here it’s the playoffs.
Yeah shoving a dude in the face for no reason and then crying like a total bitch to the refs is awesome

The salt is real lettuce and gelatin... Mic Derp over crying like a total bitch.
hqdefault.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzz, CiH. So how’s that shitty low paying job treating you these days? Maybe you can finally own a home.

Typical CiH, he’s probably convinced himself he’s better off than Warren Buffet just based on zip code.

Idk, maybe not go to th team that just won 70 games and had the two time mvp. Lmao

Do you make career decisions solely based on how much you want your job to be harder and less enjoyable? If so, why?

which is fine if he wasn't immediately their best player, actually stepped up his defensive intensity especially in regards to rim protection, and won FMVP playing largely on and against Juice.....

what more could he have possibly done? he had been there since SEA ffs, and was MVP and multiple time scoring leader w/ zero coaching and chuckbrook as his second option

was he supposed to go to POR and try and lead them? or UTA?

Apparently lejuice is the only guy who can jump ship multiple times in order to surround himself with more talent while continuing to be lauded as the best player in the game.

Do you make career decisions solely based on how much you want your job to be harder and less enjoyable? If so, why?
Lmao. I wonder if you had the same reaction when Lebron left.

I don’t mind him leaving, he’s just a bitch for going to the best team.

Apparently lejuice is the only guy who can jump ship multiple times in order to surround himself with more talent while continuing to be lauded as the best player in the game.
When did juice jump to a team with the reigning mvp and that had already won the chip?

When did juice jump to a team with the reigning mvp and that had already won the chip?

He jumped ship to a team that had already won a title, with wad as the fmvp, and threw in another all star, bish, into the equation, plus gay allen and a bunch of veteran shooters on minimum deals for good measure.

Then he bailed on them to play with kryrie on the upswing and lerv, plus similar ancillary pieces.

Lmao. I wonder if you had the same reaction when Lebron left.

I don’t mind him leaving, he’s just a bitch for going to the best team.
Serious question.... Have you ever worked with an elite team? Not just talking athletics here....
I have and I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

He jumped ship to a team that had already won a title, with wad as the fmvp, and threw in another all star, bish, into the equation, plus gay allen and a bunch of veteran shooters on minimum deals for good measure.

Then he bailed on them to play with kryrie on the upswing and lerv, plus similar ancillary pieces.
Lmao. What year was that title Karen? It’s not like they won the title the year before. They didn’t add Ray Allen to the following year as well.

Lmao @ kyrie on an upswing. You mean the year they won 33 games? Love was traded for after Lebron got there.

You suck at this.

Serious question.... Have you ever worked with an elite team? Not just talking athletics here....
I have and I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.
Sports is different especially when these players want to be considered an all time great. Durcant just showed he doesn’t have what it takes to lead his own team. That’s what he’ll be remembered for.

Sports is different especially when these players want to be considered an all time great. Durcant just showed he doesn’t have what it takes to lead his own team. That’s what he’ll be remembered for.
Thats funny, I just got off the phone with an old friend of mine who is having some great success coaching right now and he couldn't disagree with you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back